Home > Glock Talk > GSSF > Fireglock made it another trip around the sun!

Fireglock made it another trip around the sun!

1. Happy Birthday to a friend and fellow shooter. May your next trip around the sun be even better and more fun, less stressful.

Pharaoh

:birthday: :cake:

2. Happy Birthday ..... Now switch to VERIZON WIRELESS:thumbsup: :supergrin:

3. happy birth day jerry. hope you have a great day.

4. Happy Birthday Jerry...lets see 56 has a nice ring does it not....may the day bring sunshine and smiles to you and yours...:thumbsup: :birthdaysong: :birthday: :cake: :cheerleader: :highfive: :wave:

5. Jerry, have a great warm day to have a birthday. Another trip around the sun makes one a better shooter than before (sounds good, anyway!) - at least I hope so! Enjoy your day.

6. Yes, as a matter of fact it does. ;)

:birthday: amigo! :thumbsup:

:patriot:

7. Happy Birthday, my friend!! May you get everything you want & more (especially a cell phone that works!!). Tony & Donna.:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthdaysong:

8. Happy Birthday my Friend! I hope you have a Wonderful Day!
    Take a day off and enjoy life!:thumbsup:

Dan:cool:

9. :birthday: :birthday: Happy Birthday there you "OLd Geezer" :rofl: Hope you can relax and have a great day. Looking forward to seeing you real soon.:birthday: :birthday:

10. Happy birthday big fella!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :birthdaysong: :birthday: :bluesbrothers: :cake:

Paula said to tell you to celebrate with some pizza :)

we hope to see you soon

11. Greetings! May happy returns, Jerry! Hope this trip was fun!:wavey: Enjoy!!:hugs:

Kaye

12. Thanks gang, I had to work but it's easy now! Going out to eat, new cell phones Tuesday and I keep my numbers. Life has improved! :)

13. Happy Birthday!!!

14. :banana: :banana: :banana: :birthday: :birthday: :dancing: :wave:
    Hope you had a great B-Day Jerry! And many more to come!!!!

15. Happy Birthday to a steadfast friend!

16. Happy Birthday, Jerry!!!!:birthday: :birthday:
    Lunch is on me at our next practice.

Bobby