close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Fire/EMS/Police/just for fun Lightbars!!

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by willy1094, Apr 13, 2007.

1. willy1094

willy1094

Hello,
    I have from the days when I was a vol. ff/emt two whelen edge lightbars that I am looking to sell. One is a 52" bar with one power supply and full set of lenses. This bar can be set up in red/clear red/blue or blue/clear. It is set up as a 6 strobe and has enough cable to run from the center of a crown vic around to console. This bar is in great shape with shinny reflectors and great lense condition. It also has two hologen flashers in front and in back. One of the bulbs does not work (just needs a new one).

The 48" bar is a little older and in worse state. A couple of the reflectors had sun damage and the alley lights could use replacing. This bar I did not use myself so I still need to check and make sure it works properly. This one has two power supplies if I remeber correctly. Right now it's set up as a 6 strobe but was set up with 8 when I got it. There are no lenses and there are 5 holes on the top of the bar for a siren speaker. There is quite a bit of cable with this one also.

500 for both or 300 for the 52" and 250 for the 48" + actual shipping cost (you pick who I ship it through).

I also have a Fed sig 100wtt dynamax siren speaker $80 obo. I have a strobe made to fit into a housing for the back deck of a car (clear) make offer. I have a turn-out gear bag make offer. And anyone with a crown vic and no center console, I have one. It's a code3 black with armrest. $90 obo. This stuff has been in storage and needs a good home. First person that wants something I will throw in a headlight flasher (not sure if it works but it's free so....).

I am located in KY so if you are close enough for me to bring it to you I will.

Please send any pic requests to ...All other questions can be posted here so you can help me answer anything I might have forgotten for everyone.

Thanks for looking

I will take trade offers for firearms (KY ONLY), HID flashlight, Good digital camera, or make an offer on something else and I'll let you know.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2010
  2. willy1094

willy1094

Also will take trade for a nice digital camera!!! As you can see, the one I have is not so good.

Thanks

3. willy1094

willy1094

Got a camera now. A lot of lookers so I know there is interest. Shoot me an offer, trade or cash. These babys will be hitting ebay when I get my camera and from looking there it don't seem they are priced wrong. If I'm wrong, school me. I'll work with you as much as I can on getting these home if you live close enough. These are really great bars (The 52" is VERY nice), I just don't need them any more.

4. willy1094

willy1094

Oh, and don't let the bad pics throw you off. Also remember that the bar w/o lenses is the older bar is has the sun damage to the reflector. The bar with lenses is really like new..very shinny with no damage from the sun/weather.