Finished the MSF riders course.

Discussion in 'Moto Club' started by TimP, Aug 30, 2005.

1. TimP

TimP 1 Proud Infidel

Man, I can not tell you new riders how much you NEDD THIS CLASS! I learned stuff in 2 days that I had never learned in the 10yrs I had riden dirt bikes. I was the lone "sport" bike of the group. Lots of older guys with $20K plus Harleys and choppers. I got laughed at for having such a little bike, right up until the guy dropped his brand new ( read, less than 100 miles on it ) Fatboy and smashed the tank, turn signal, windshield, exhasut, foot pegs etc.

All in all it was a good time, and I highly recommend it. Now I just cant wait till I get some track time at VIR next month!

2. fnfalman

fnfalman Chicks Dig It

I thought that MSF courses provide their own motorcycles for you to learn on? The only MSF course that I know that you provide your own motorcycle is the Advanced RiderCourse. It's a one-day seminar deal.

Next time the Harley boys try to make fun of you, just tell them that you're a motorcyclist and not a moped rider, therefore you ride a motorcycle and not an overweight moped. ;) That usually gets them riled up real good. I have nothing against the Harley boys, but they do like to talk some smack and you gotta put them in their places.