GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finished my 15-22 build today. Pics...

The 15-22 is sporting a VLTOR stock, Magpul MOE grip, Magpul MOE VFG, Streamlight TLR2, Magpul MBUS sights, BARSKA red dot, Sepctor Gear Single point sling... It's a good match for my "real AR" and makes a great trainer... I have so much fun with this thing and save a ton of money each range session.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Schwing! :supergrin:

Nicely done!
Thank you! I'm really happy with the way it turned out. Can't wait to get it out to the range with the new additions...

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
Thank you! I'm really happy with the way it turned out. Can't wait to get it out to the range with the new additions...
With my own pair I took a different route, but I think it's beneficial to have your rim-fire and center-fire set up the same.

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
Lookin good!

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Looks Great! Lets us know how it performs.
Well the performance with this sight is to be determined, however, I've had this rifle for a while. I was running a scope on it for a while and was knocking down spent 12 GA shells at 50 yards with regularity. While it was fun with a scope I figured I'd try to get it setup close to my 5.56 rifle so I went with the reflex sight and VFG.

At one point it developed a stutter, stove pipe type malfunctions mostly. I took a look at things and noticed some wear on the underside of the ejector. It was rubbing against the BCG. I pushed/flexed it up a bit and continued the rest of the range session without issue. I haven't had any more problems. It feeds fires and ejects Blazer with boring reliability. I have several thousand rounds of Blazer through it by now and have no concerns.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts