Glock Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Tactically Epic
13,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Always wanted a 9mm pcc. Ended up building an ar9 pdw style pistol. Maxim cqc brace, jp buffer, jp bolt, aero charging handle, alg trigger, battle arms development safety, magpul k2 grip ballistic advantage 8 inch barrel with a griffin ez brake for a can I have in nfa jail, 7 8nch aero handguard, Daniel 1.5 sights and a surefire x300 on a 45 degree mount. Can't wait to shoot this weekend.
Wood Trigger Air gun Gun barrel Gun accessory
Air gun Trigger Machine gun Wood Gun barrel
Wood Religious item Tints and shades Soil Metal
Makes a compact little package.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Very nice. My PCC is fun, I find myself
reaching past my 556 guns for it and a stack of glock mags quite a bit lately.

Foxtrotmike Upper, Psa lower with Kak 8 ounce buffer and Bushnell TRS 25. Stern Defense conversion block. Kept this one simple, just a range gun for now. IF you haven't started loading up on high cap Glock Mags already... Go OEM Glock or Magpul. Everything else is hit or miss. Resist the powerful siren call of the 13 dollar 30 round Promags or ETS Mags.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,875 Posts
Very nice. The barrel on my AR9 pistol is 8.3", it's a very handy size. If memory serves me correctly, I am getting 200-300 FPS extra when compared to the little 3.4" barrel on my carry gun, depending on the load. It's an effective tool, that's for sure, very easy to shoot, but not cumbersome to handle.

·
Registered
5,875 Posts
FYI, I bought 5 of those ETS mags for $12 each several years ago, and they have been working for me, in my AR9. I use this gun for local IDPA matches maybe 10 times a year, and those mags haven't caused me any issues, yet. I know others have had terrible luck with those mags, so maybe I just got lucky.

·
Tactically Epic
13,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So, she cycled reliably and shot fairly soft, but the charging handle would come open on last round hold open and hit me in nose which was annoying. So its at the shop being looked at, theyve never seen that as an issue. Cant wait to square it away. Other than that little annoyance, its easy to shoot accurate and fast, mine does feed hollowpoints which is a huge plus, and is very handy.
The new 9 and your cat look great!
Thank you, thatsmy kitten ginger snap. Hes pretty chill!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts