Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
View attachment 923274 View attachment 923274 Picked up a 19x today at prenonsene price. $428 OTD (my friend owns the LGS) he finally got in a 19x after months of waiting and I picked it up today. This is the only 9mm Glock I own, (wife has a 9mm shield) I much prefer the larger calibers but something about the uniqueness of the the tan ones appealed to me. Not sure what I will use it for but it sure looks good. My wife actually didn’t have a negative word to say about this one either. Once I told
Her it was a 9mm she said maybe I can actually shoot that one. She can’t handle large frames, tiny hands.

·
Gunslinger
1,800 Posts
Very nice pistol. I handled one recently when I was shopping for my 43x and found it to be a really cool gun. If I didn’t have my G17, I would buy one. Unfortunately, it would be redundant for me as I do already have a G17 and I don’t find it to be different enough in overall dimensions to justify adding it.

Congrats on the purchase of yours. I like them a lot.

·
Anti-Federalist
20,046 Posts
$428 is well below MSRP and blue label, not just pre-pandemic pricing. That was a gift.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
$428 is well below MSRP and blue label, not just pre-pandemic pricing. That was a gift.
I’ve done him a lot of favors. I let him hunt in my best deer stand last year while I was out of town with family. He killed the biggest deer we have ever had on the property. So he’s probably doing this as a make up of some sort

·
Registered
210 Posts
Great gun and a smokin’ deal. Mine is currently serving as my nightstand gun. I love the capacity and trigger on the 19X. I actually like the color, too.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Nice you got a pretty good deal well done. Two cool things about the 19X. Shoot it they shoot great. 2nd thing. Make sure its not loaded. Double check unloaded, pull the slide off. Look on the inside of the slide. Marvel at the purple color inside the slide. Its pretty cool.

·
Anti-Federalist
20,046 Posts
Nice you got a pretty good deal well done. Two cool things about the 19X. Shoot it they shoot great. 2nd thing. Make sure its not loaded. Double check unloaded, pull the slide off. Look on the inside of the slide. Marvel at the purple color inside the slide. Its pretty cool.

**** coating. That's what it is. Still my edc.

·
Combat Diver
3,441 Posts
Did it come with 10 round mags? We have had a few through the store and they all came with 10 rd mags.

·
Registered
10 Posts
View attachment 923274 View attachment 923274 Picked up a 19x today at prenonsene price. $428 OTD (my friend owns the LGS) he finally got in a 19x after months of waiting and I picked it up today. This is the only 9mm Glock I own, (wife has a 9mm shield) I much prefer the larger calibers but something about the uniqueness of the the tan ones appealed to me. Not sure what I will use it for but it sure looks good. My wife actually didn’t have a negative word to say about this one either. Once I told
Her it was a 9mm she said maybe I can actually shoot that one. She can’t handle large frames, tiny hands.
Yeah, I'm jealous. Cheapest I can find is around 700.00. Great find!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts