Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can carry my extra weight or I can carry my gun.
there is just not enough room under my shirt for both.
I guess I better start hitting the treadmill after work.:faint:
wish me luck, its been awhile.

·
No Demlibtards
1,463 Posts
What do you have, a cannon? Put on a t-shirt, a shoulder holster, add an unbuttoned shirt over that and be gone.

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
:cheerleader:Lose That Flab:cheerleader:

·
The Anti-Glock
4,396 Posts
What do you have, a cannon? Put on a t-shirt, a shoulder holster, add an unbuttoned shirt over that and be gone.
Yeah, what are you trying to conceal. I'm pretty big and I can conceal a Glock 36 IWB with anything I wear.

·
Registered
32,268 Posts
One reason I carry the G26 more than anything else.

·
Banned
3,922 Posts
It is good to see you taking steps to rectify being overweight.

Obesity is a huge issue and is far more dangerous to our safety then criminals. We are more likely to die due to cardiovascular disease, cancer, diabetes, and other health related sicknesses then at the hands of a criminal. It is funny for me to see so many obese gun owners waddling around. I love to hear them tell me about crime rates and how they are safe. But the look on their face is priceless when I explain to them that obesity is a crime against the body.

Not to mention, we are the unorganized militia. It is shameful to see fatties as they are not taking their civil and civic responsibilities seriously.

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Lose the weight and you'll find out how much easier everything in your life is and how much better you'll feel. In the mean time, pocket carry until your ready to carry something bigger IWB.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I can carry my extra weight or I can carry my gun.
there is just not enough room under my shirt for both.
I guess I better start hitting the treadmill after work.:faint:
wish me luck, its been awhile.

I can relate.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the support.

·
Registered
17,049 Posts
RULE #1 of Zombieland - Cardio

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
Most important weapon to take care of is yourself. Diet can kill you as sure as anything else.
Everyone dies eventually, don't let it be from something you can prevent.
Best of luck to you!

·
Registered
163 Posts
It is good to see you taking steps to rectify being overweight.

Obesity is a huge issue and is far more dangerous to our safety then criminals. We are more likely to die due to cardiovascular disease, cancer, diabetes, and other health related sicknesses then at the hands of a criminal. It is funny for me to see so many obese gun owners waddling around. I love to hear them tell me about crime rates and how they are safe. But the look on their face is priceless when I explain to them that obesity is a crime against the body.

Not to mention, we are the unorganized militia. It is shameful to see fatties as they are not taking their civil and civic responsibilities seriously.
This.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts