close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Finding Bigfoot

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by smokeross, Nov 6, 2012.

1. BEER

BEER bad example

GOONY GOOGOO!

HALF! Eddie!

2. Kozel

Kozel

Try “messing with sasquatch” when you have head size rocks flying at you from the woods. It gets not funny very fast. When you hear large rock flying through branches and you can literally hear it coming at you…. realty hits hard if you do not dodge it.

In the middle of the night, at the end of long forest road ending against large wilderness. No humans around for miles for sure and especially humans that can pick up a rock the size of man’s head and throw it 100 yards through trees.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2012

3. vart

vart

Watched the latest episode tonight after The Walking Dead...

I thought the game camera picture was intriguing...

[​IMG]

4. FLIPPER 348

FLIPPER 348 Happy Member

yea, they find idiots who will pay to watch a stupid TV show

5. concretefuzzynuts

concretefuzzynuts Brew Crew

It's a pinto bigfoot!!!

6. NeverMore1701

NeverMore1701 Fear no Evil Platinum Member

Looks mangy.

:whistling:

7. Tango 1Zero

Tango 1Zero Millennium Member

typical squatch behavior lol

8. Kozel

Kozel

One time there was this dead end all snowed in road. You would need snowmobile to go up it but there were these curious huge kind of human like tracks going up into the mountains. No snowmobile tracks. Just huge barefoot ones.
    Must have been some huge guy who went into the mountains barefooted and did not come back.

9. Kozel

Kozel

There was this one time I saw barefoot child footprints in the dust many miles away from human habitation. It still bothers me. Why would 6-7 year old child run around barefoot way up in the mountains?

10. Ftttu

Ftttu

Every mammal living in North American forests have been killed by vehicles on highways. Even a drunk guy wearing a Ghillie suit trying to get people to report Bigfoot sightings has been killed on the same highways. Are bigfoots too smart to get struck? Is there a secret government Bigfoot roadkill cleaning crew? There are no fossil records of these things. Come on guys, there are no bigfoots. Those of you who believe won't be swayed by my ramblings for various reasons. Some of those reasons are being superstitious, being gullible, spiritual reasons, having some level of mental problems, drug and/or alcohol use, etc. Just as there have not been and are no aliens visiting this planet, there are no bigfoots. Believe if you will but if your hopes and dreams that they will have 100% proof of them in your lifetime, you will be severely disappointed.

11. Ftttu

Ftttu

Also, those ghost, bigfoot and other monster shows where there are cameras pointed at the faces of the crew, you are just getting their reactions which are just that....reactions. Let's get their real reaction when any of these shows have actual verifiable discoveries.

12. wingryder

wingryder

Bigfoot could be proven quite easily by DNA evidence from a hair sample or droppings sample. How is it that these shows go deep into BF territory and can't find a single hair follicle or dropping to sample? The are chasing around w/ video and night vision equipment that will only yield unprovable results. Eyewitness testimony is equally unreliable.

No evidence = no Bigfoot!

The premise of Bigfoot is possible however. In Asia a large, erect primate existed up until about 20,000 years ago. It could be possible that this creature crossed the land bridge to North America along with numerous other species. We have found fossil evidence for many others, but not Bigfoot. I will wait for some convincing evidence. I know that people are full of crap and love to create hoaxes to bamboozle the public.

13. Minnow

Minnow

Last edited: Nov 19, 2012
  14. NeverMore1701

Glad you know what's really going on.

15. Minnow

Minnow

Requirements for Bigfoot Photo/video.

1.Camera must be the quality of a hollowed out potato with a drink straw inserted for a lens.

and

2.Camera must remain out of focus at all times.

I mean come on man, atleast get us some iPhone 1 quality footage. :)

Last edited: Nov 19, 2012
  16. Kozel

Kozel

Somebody has to know.

One time I took my co-worker friend up there. He said he heard screams “like man whose guts are being pulled out”. Then he bailed out on me and floored home. We are still kind of friends but he never talked about that night to me.

17. Kozel

Kozel

There was one hit by Suburban few years ago. NE of Bellingham WA. I know a guy who was there before cops showed up. Serious front end damage. He said that couple in the vehicle had glass like frozen stare and scream from the woods was horrible. Like somebody dying screaming.
    That experience made him kind of obsessed. I seriously think the guy is nutz now.

18. Minnow

Minnow

Time to setup some HD Game cams over a bag of Jack Links.
    You ever think about getting some audio recordings or carrying a GoPro. That would be pretty cool to post here on GT, hell you might even be able get some fame or cash if you can get it on video.

19. Ftttu

Ftttu

For you believers, your faith in these types of things are almost unbreakable. Guys, wake up to reality that the small thread of evidence y'all hold onto is overwhelmed by reason and lack of credible evidence. As simple as this-if a car or truck hasn't killed it, then it doesn't exist. For those of you that continue the myth with full knowledge of their non-existence, perpetuating children's stories for those with the mindset to believe, shame shame on you!!!

20. NeverMore1701

Yeah, and he's not the only one.