close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Finding Bigfoot

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by smokeross, Nov 6, 2012.

1. smokeross

smokeross GTDS Member #49

I wonder just how the folks/actors on these shows are able to leave the city for the outdoors and immediately find some kind of 'evidence' of bigfoot. Whether tracks, hair, sounds infrared images. I grew up in the outdoors in a many generation logging family. We were in the woods 10 hours a day working, and then recreated there on the weekends hunting and fishing. Never saw a bigfoot or his tracks, hair, turds, etc, but these guys always find 'something' right away.

2. Johnspark

Johnspark Grumpy Fish

When I go to WWE, I see people get hit and thrown around some. Don't you?

3. vart

vart

1st, they are actively looking for sign that the average person, including you and your family members, are not.

2nd, I think 80% of what they 'find' is bogus and explainable.

I believe in Bigfoot, but I think the show you are referencing is a waste; their methods for surveillance and evidence gathering is a joke.

4. whoflungdo

whoflungdo

Have they ever seen or heard anything that they didn't think was a or come from a squatch?

Last edited: Nov 6, 2012
  5. vart

vart

:rofl:

I saw an episode last week in which there was an owl in a tree right above one of the guys that let out a screech. The look on his face was priceless, but he did acknowledge that it was an owl...

6. elliotb33

elliotb33

There is a reason South Park made fun of that show. It's dumb.

7. t4terrific

t4terrific

They will never find a samsquantch. Those fukkers are too tricky

8. Al Czervik

Al Czervik

May I be the first to say.....its squatchy in here.

:tongueout:

I, too, grew up and still spend a huge amount of time in the great outdoors. If sasquatch existed, myself, my father, or any one of a few dozen friends would have one on the wall.

9. BEER

BEER bad example

those guys in the beef jerky commercials have no problem finding bigfoot so why can't a group of "professionals" find any concrete proof?

10. Magnus2131

Magnus2131 Glock Gimp

So how many more years of no credible evidence before this Bigfoot fantasy ends? I personally have 53 years of nothing.

11. concretefuzzynuts

concretefuzzynuts Brew Crew

I saw one in Chilkoot Charlie's in Anchorage once. I had a bit too much to drink but she still didn't look good enough to take home.

12. 9jeeps

9jeeps

That whole show ran the last year or two. I used to watch the web site of BFRO. After watching the first season of that show.... I deleted the Web Site.

Squatch's are as rare as O voters the last four years. I know, As I hunted em constantly so's I could out one.

13. vart

vart

:rofl::rofl:

Gus married one...:whistling:

[​IMG]

14. vart

vart

Exactly! Seriously, the guy's name is "Moneymaker"... How does anyone take him seriously??

15. crossfade

crossfade InBrewCo.

Just the other night i was out exploring, when out of nowhere i was attacked by something. While wrestling with the beast, i was hit from behind. At the time i could only assume was it was bigfoots friend.. After what seemed like an eternity of fighting.. The neighbor's porch light came on. He yelled at the top of his lungs. GET OUT OF MY YARD!! So i went home.. And i can't play with his dogs anymore..

16. walt cowan

walt cowan

found tracks twice, seen one once and screamed at by one once. nothing more than a north american ape. ain't no way you could sneak up on a dead man with all that noise, equipment and folks running around.

17. wrenrj1

wrenrj1

Stupid show. They should be proving it doesn't exist and criticize their evidence accordingly. Null Hypothesis.

18. brboyer

brboyer

Fixed that for you.

That's being generous, closer to 99.9999%

But then again WWE is real too, along with all the other 'reality' shows. :tongueout:

19. Kozel

Kozel

I know where BF lives. Seriously.

There is one area way up in the hills where BF shows up almost every time I go there. Some frightening nights I spent there with my friends. Sit there and listen to the big monkey scream, trash around in brush, knock on trees some times no more then 50 ft away. That sucker can scream! Blood freezes in veins!

I saw footprints and monstrous “droppings”. Friend of mine saw one behind my back no more then 50 ft away but I was looking as the campfire at that time and could not see in the dark for a while.

All those so called BF “researchers” got it wrong. You do not go bushwacking through some remote woods and then come back and say “I did not see it”. You go into the area which BF claims as his own and stay there. He will tolerate your presence for couple of days but if you stay he becomes irritated and tries to drive you out.

On couple occasions I could hear him in the brush or on trip lines (4-5 feet off the ground) I set up so close that if was to open up rapid fire from my FAL I would surely hit him. I just could not make myself pull the trigger.

He is pretty smart and can see in the dark very well. When I had my NV on he stays farther out. Apparently he can see IR illuminator better then NV can see him. Always comes from downwind even on windless nights. Not afraid of dogs but dogs, not matter how big, are horrified of him. He knows what guns do and what they look like if you have them in plain site he is more careful. Closest he came one night when we hid guns, cooked food on fire and pretended that we did not hear him. Boy that pissed him off!