Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Polymer Butcher
8,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have wanted a 10mm Glock since I first shot a friends G20 more than a year ago. There aren't many other days I can recall leaving the range so happy with such a big smile as that day shooting 135gr DT Nosler rounds with ease.

I happened across a great deal locally on this NIB unfired G29 SF with 50 rounds of DT 200gr controlled expansion hollow points.

Can't wait to get her to the range. My WSF came in Monday, have Unique on hand, and my backorder from Starline should ship the 15th of this month.

Looks like the rest but this one is mine :cool:

·
Registered
19,870 Posts
My WSF came in Monday, have Unique on hand, and my backorder from Starline should ship the 15th of this month.
Sounds like me. With all of the shortages, I have been using Midways backorder function A LOT. I am careful not to have so much stuff on backorder, that it would break the bank if it all shipped at once. I found that ordering directly from Starline gets you much better pricing (and I think my backorder turnaround was a little quicker too).

Have fun with the G29. Looks great.

·
Polymer Butcher
8,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds like me. With all of the shortages, I have been using Midways backorder function A LOT. I am careful not to have so much stuff on backorder, that it would break the bank if it all shipped at once. I found that ordering directly from Starline gets you much better pricing (and I think my backorder turnaround was a little quicker too).

Thanks.

I did order straight from Starline though ;)

And the powder came with 10K primers from Wideners.

·
Registered
19,870 Posts

·
Polymer Butcher
8,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
697 Posts
....I found that ordering directly from Starline gets you much better pricing (and I think my backorder turnaround was a little quicker too).

I agree. I think once you get in their system it cuts down on the published wait time. My last backordered purchase shipped about 3 weeks ahead of schedule.

Congrats too there Firemedic. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

·
Polymer Butcher
8,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I agree. I think once you get in their system it cuts down on the published wait time. My last backordered purchase shipped about 3 weeks ahead of schedule.

Congrats too there Firemedic. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
Thanks brother I still can't believe the deal I got on it. :supergrin:

·
Banned
45,580 Posts
Kick Ass! I want one too... Thought you wanted a 20sf.

·
Polymer Butcher
8,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Kick Ass! I want one too... Thought you wanted a 20sf.

I did but if you knew what I paid you wouldn't have passed it up either. ;)

·
Banned
45,580 Posts
:rock:

·
Premium Member
42,362 Posts
Congrats on the G29sf!

You going to throw a "finders fee" my way?! :rofl:

·
Polymer Butcher
8,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Premium Member
42,362 Posts
Naw,......just let me shoot the "Baby 10mm" next time I get in town! :supergrin:

·
Polymer Butcher
8,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Naw,......just let me shoot the "Baby 10mm" next time I get in town! :supergrin:
Deal we can shoot it and your Foliage Grey G20! :supergrin:

By the time you come back down I should have my loads dialed in for the 10mm.

·
Premium Member
42,362 Posts
Green,......foliage GREEN!

Kinda does look grey huh! :dunno: But' it's GREEN! :rant:

·
Polymer Butcher
8,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Green,......foliage GREEN!

Kinda does look grey huh! :dunno: But' it's GREEN! :rant:
I know just messing with ya, in person it looks Foliage Green, just hard to capture it in pictures for some reason......

:headscratch:

·
Stiffy
7,711 Posts
Congrats on the 29SF Brother ! Looks good...:cool: I'll watch for news reports of mushroom clouds over Florida.:supergrin:

·
Registered
7,849 Posts
Congratulations! There is something nice looking about a 10mm Glock resting on a box of McNett's finest. I look forward to a full range report.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts