Finally!!!

Discussion in 'Caliber Corner' started by .45Super-Man, Mar 21, 2010.

1. .45Super-Man

.45Super-Man

For the past year or so I stop by the sporting goods dept when I'm at Wally world and there's NEVER any WWB 9mm at either store I frequent. On friday I stopped by to pick up a few things and as usual, stopped by the ammo counter. I did a double take when I looked down and saw at least 25-30 boxes of 100 rnd WWB 9mm! I picked up 5 boxes and walked out with a smile on my face. The price was 23.99 a box which I can live with! How lucky have the rest of you been recently and what price is it in your area?

2. glock2740

glock2740 Gun lover.

Congrats! It has been tough to shoot as much as I'd like for awhile now. I'd say about a year and a half...:whistling:

3. .45Super-Man

.45Super-Man

I'll be celebrating by taking one of the Steyrs to my favorite spot in the woods this afternoon.:supergrin:

4. N/Apower

N/Apower

Posts like this are the only things that make me consider my choice of the 357SIG with hesitancy. Good buy.

5. sciolist

sciolist

That's a pretty big shelf full. Our store generally puts out about 10 boxes when they get it. They say they put out all they get, so I assume the 100-round boxes come 10/case.

6. bentbiker

bentbiker

Last time I purchased the value packs here in SoCal, I paid $20.97, but it is really scarce. They may go weeks with nothing and when it does come in, they get one case or less. If you don't get there by 8:30am on the day they put it out, it's gone.

They do have some RWS at $17.95(?) for a 50rd boxes, but for some reason it seems not to sell.:whistling:

7. .45Super-Man

.45Super-Man

I wasnt exaggerating, they were loaded with it! I stopped by this evening and picked up 3 more boxes. The Steyrs have tight chambers and most seem to love WWB, not so with UMC or S&B though. Didnt get to go plinking today, so I'm in good shape counting the 300 rnds of ammo I already had before my shopping spree.

8. G-Lock808

G-Lock808

My local Walmart doesnt sell ammo, luckily Sports Authority does. $29.99, wwb 9mm 100pk. They couldnt keep it in stock a couple months ago but the last couple of times ive walked in there they had 10-15 boxes regularly.