Glock Talk banner
101 - 120 of 188 Posts
Dogwalker, in all reality, why is a person with your attitude posting in a gun forum? :headscratch:
I will tell you what type of person does it...

He is the type of person that doesn't have the financial stability to have such a nice and extensive collection... So instead of being respectful and courteous to those that have one. He runs his mouth and says it is stupid or pointless... When in all actuality he is just very jealous and bitter because he really wishes he could have it...

Thanks a ton for sharing. Now I have something to point to when I tell the wife "It could be worse, just look at his collection!"
That's why I always take wifey when we stop by Brian's house. :supergrin:

Another alternative is, when you get up to around the two dozen mark, they all look alike to the wives.

For instance, when I bought this Performance Center .38 Super:

I changed the stocks to this:

So that it would look like the S&W .45 auto that she shot three months earlier:

Cobra to Mrs. Cobra:

"Honey, you know you really liked the 1911, I just changed the grips and trigger so it fits me better..."

:rofl:

I will tell you what type of person does it...

He is the type of person that doesn't have the financial stability to have such a nice and extensive collection... So instead of being respectful and courteous to those that have one. he runs his mouth and says it is stupid or pointless... When in all actuality he is just very jealous and bitter because he really wishes he could have it...
Quite frankly , it took a while for a number of folks to recognize Bac's generosity in coaching, assisting and mentoring many of us in the world of 1911s. Prior to that, instead of respect, there was class envy as evidenced by insulting and smarmy remarks. Through it all, I'm happy to have Brian as a friend.

Anyway, not too long ago, I mentioned to Brian that since he has an adequate short gun collection, it's time for him to move on to long guns. :supergrin:

Quite frankly , it took a while for a number of folks to recognize Bac's generosity in coaching, assisting and mentoring many of us in the world of 1911s. Prior to that, instead of respect, there was class envy as evidenced by insulting and smarmy remarks. I'm happy to have Brian as a friend.

Anyway, not too long ago, I mentioned to Bac that since he has an adequate short gun collection, and it's time for him to move on to long guns. :supergrin:

Very nice!

101 - 120 of 188 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.