Glock Talk banner
181 - 188 of 188 Posts
bac1023 or Brian if I may, my comment was not made in a negative manner towards you. It was to the gentleman who was not putting much though in a well built firearm. I personally am thinking of buying a excellent condition Model B. By the way again, I really like your Fusion commander. She is so pretty. I just wish everyone would stop asking which 1911 is your favorite. With all the great examples you have obtained I don't think you could possibly have a favorite. Anyhow my point being on the Star rant is that even most of your lower end guns are of good quality.

Discussion starter · #184 ·
bac1023 or Brian if I may, my comment was not made in a negative manner towards you. It was to the gentleman who was not putting much though in a well built firearm. I personally am thinking of buying a excellent condition Model B. By the way again, I really like your Fusion commander. She is so pretty. I just wish everyone would stop asking which 1911 is your favorite. With all the great examples you have obtained I don't think you could possibly have a favorite. Anyhow my point being on the Star rant is that even most of your lower end guns are of good quality.
I hear you. I didn't take it as such. :wavey:

Most Stars are great quality, to be honest. I actually like my 30M more than my Model B. :)

:rofl:

It may be a couple more years before I do that. ;)

Do you know how much work is involved in setting all that stuff up? :faint:

Dang!

Next time, you'd have to put 'em outside and stand on top of the house to get a picture of all of 'em!

If you arranged them in a straight line, they'd probably be visible from space!:rofl:

181 - 188 of 188 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.