close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Finally shipping conformation!!

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by chrisbritt15, Apr 13, 2012.

1. chrisbritt15

chrisbritt15

just got an email that my Vickers extended mag release for my gen 4 G23 was shipped today, after its been on back order for a while, can wait to get it and see how it feels

2. Alchemy1

Alchemy1

Can I see a pic when you get it installed? I have seen a lot of threads recently about this thing, but I don't see why it's so much better than the stock piece. Not knocking your purchase...I'm just curious. Not knocking Vickers either. I'd love to have their slide stops on all of my glocks, but I own too many to spend $20 a pop.

3. chrisbritt15

chrisbritt15

The vickers was the cheapest i could find for the extended mag release for a Gen 4, i paid 22 for shipping and everything, LWD doesnt seem to carry them yet, cheaper than dirt has them but their like 35 before shipping. So that was one reason why I got it. But i definitly post a pic on here once i get it, my 23 is pretty much stock except right now i have an extended slide stop and fixing to have the mag release as well

Last edited: Apr 13, 2012
  4. up1911fan

up1911fan

I ordered two of them, they took about a week to ship ( backordered). I really like them, especially the rounded front.