Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone, I'm Dan. Glock fan here just like here. Have the following Glocks:

Gen2 19
Gen4 19
Gen5 19
Gen2 23
Gen4 31 / use a Caspian 35 slide on it sometimes as an alternate IDPA gun when I shot IDPA.

I just moved up to Maine from Georgia half a year ago. I worked at GA Firing Line in Marietta. I wouldn't be surprised if a few of you knew who I was.

I hope I can do some trading on here with some folks. I have too much gun crap around here.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
.40 fan here.

Reactions: DANGW

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Hey everyone, I'm Dan. Glock fan here just like here. Have the following Glocks:

Gen2 19
Gen4 19
Gen5 19
Gen2 23
Gen4 31 / use a Caspian 35 slide on it sometimes as an alternate IDPA gun when I shot IDPA.

I just moved up to Maine from Georgia half a year ago. I worked at a gunshop in Marietta. I wouldn't be surprised if a few of you knew who I was.

I hope I can do some trading on here with some folks. I have too much gun crap around here.
Welcome from Northern Indiana enjoy the conversation

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you. I have love for the .40 and will carry one from time to time. I actually think the police trade in .40s are a great buy for people that want to buy a Glock. I like being able to use conversion barrels with the .40s.

Welcome to the forum.
.40 fan here.

·
JAFO
4,644 Posts
Welcome to G.T. from southern Illinois

·
Registered
13,233 Posts
There seems to be quite the influx of new members lately.
Welcome aboard Dan!
And you need to get with the program and get yourself a Gen3 19 to fill that gap! :)

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Hello and Welcome.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts