close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Final San Antonio Results

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by Don At PC, Dec 17, 2004.

1. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

The final San Antonio results have been posted at www.gssfonline.com

Congratulations to all the winners.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to one and all.

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh

Thank you GSSF staff and all the ROs who worked so hard at the match.

Pharaoh:)

3. pangris

pangris Moderator

Congrats to EVERYONE who shot. Support the sports!

4. RedhorseG20

RedhorseG20

So close yet so far away! Oh well I will get it next time. Pangris as I see it we can try and make it to about 7 matches that are within a 10-12 hour drive. Wives or no wives I think we should go. jacksonville, orlando, south carolina (long drive), dallas, atlanta, shreveport, and san antonio. everyone of those places are friedly to us lodging wise except south carolina and even that one can be arranged depending on closeness to a girl I know. Soon the civdog will be ready to go to the ends of the earth and back after jon works on it.

If I drive conservatively we can make it to Orlando on a tank and a half of gas! $30 max! Or we can fly and have a buddy of mine pick us up at the airport. FWIW.

5. pangris

pangris Moderator

Horse -

I'll take the BMW, even with its german weirdness, over the Civic. Sorry man. 24-25 MPG in style is better than 40 MPG with the chicks lauging at you.

That said - 4 minimum. SC - nah. Jacksonville and Orlando - I'll get us to Pensacola. You drive the rest of the way ;)

6. RedhorseG20

RedhorseG20

If the women that you are hunting for are only concerned with the vehicle that you drive, well then I dont want one of them anyways. That is why we are going to go to asian bars where the women will love the civic. With the difference in fuel consumption I can rent a nice car for the amount of money that I save.

Driving to jacksonville is easy. Driving to orlando might take us a couple of extra days with some minor pit stops along the way.;)

If we go to either orlando or atlanta we can fly for almost the same price as to drive not to mention the saved drive time. Like I said...I have people in every one of those cities.

Even better idea!!!!! You drive and I'll fly and meet you there. ;f