filipinos with g27

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by Ersatz0906, Oct 24, 2005.

1. Ersatz0906

Ersatz0906

hello fellow citizen :)
    what bullets do you use? lead?
    thanks

2. vega

vega

Welcome to the forum!;c
    Sure you can use lead as long as you check and clean it every 100 rounds for lead build up. Try not to shoot more than 400 rounds every range time when you are using leads or have a brush and solvent ready. Pero ang hirap tanggalin, kailangan ibabad.

edited to add - And one more thing, don't ever mention teflon in GNG even it is allowed in the Phil, you'll get flamed. Police killer kasi yon dito sa US.

vega

3. Ersatz0906

Ersatz0906

cop killer ang teflon? why? hehe sorry for my ignorance. just wanna know why? what can you say about the glock 27? what bullets to you use? thanks :)

4. vega

vega

They said that it could penetrate bullet proof vest.
    I don't have G27 so I cannot comment.
    When I was still there in PR I used lead big time on my G19 but now I use FMJ or copper coated since mas affordable dito.

vega

5. atmarcella

atmarcella

we use teflon coated bullets, it was called a cop killer cos the original teflon coated bullets w/c were made of tungsten could/can penetrate body armor and they were coated w/ real teflon, the ones that we use here in the phils. are only called teflon cos the paint that is sprayed on them is made by dupont....the makers of teflon, btw;F

6. Mang Danny

Mang Danny

7. Ersatz0906

Ersatz0906

so here, the lead is coated with paint not with teflon, so what's the purpose of using painted lead? some say its not messy to clean your gun is it true?

8. Ersatz0906

Ersatz0906

in the other thread they say buy aftermarket barrels, so that you can shoot all the lead that I want. True?

If so, i'll buy barrels for my g27 if the gunstore can provide, what a good brand of berrels?

problem if its available here in the Phil. if not, is it allowed or legal to buy in the USA gun barrel then send in the Phil thru courier like DHL?

9. vega

vega

Yes, with the aftermarket barrel, youcan shoot lead withour worry.

Different opinions, I had the chance to use Wilson for my G19 then and that was a very good barrel. Stupid of me for selling it.

It is legal for you to buy barrel here in US but it will be ILLEGAL for them to send it and ILLEGAL for you to receive it. Might as well buy locally and support the local gun dealers.

vega

10. Ersatz0906

Ersatz0906

actually I want to buy gun barrel here so that I can use it immediately, but I dont know if they sell aftermarket barrels for it. Coz there are only two gunstore here that sells GLOCK and both of them dont sell or has no stock of original Glock barrels, I'll ask if they have aftermarket but I doubt it.

anyway I ask my bro for +0 pearce extension grip, ankle holster, backstrap insert and A DVD on how to assemble and deassemble the mini glock. Is It LEGAL to send this stuff thru courier?

11. ppts799

ppts799 Daisho

Barsto and KKM are good aftermarket barrels. Sometimes Final Option and Tru Weight have them.

12. vega

vega

Legal, the others I'm not really sure because of the ever changing law there. When I was back there, I was informed that it is illegal to send the 5 major FA components.
    1) frame
    2) barrel
    3) slide
    4) magazine
    5) I forgot ^8
    Or it could be 4...

Internals were ok then, ask around.

Like ppts said, check the local stores. They are like mushrooms, just crop up.

vega

13. Ersatz0906

Ersatz0906

14. vega

vega

No, it should be part of the firearm.

vega