close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Fiber Optic Sights for My Glock?

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Vogarian, May 2, 2006.

1. Vogarian

Vogarian

I asked this in general glocking, but this seems to be the forum for it:

I'd love to mount a fiber optic sight on my glock similar to what Ruger mounts on some of its .22 pistols.

This kind of sight:

http://tinyurl.com/ckvhc

Any suggestions to help me "resight" my glock?

2. Waffen HK

Waffen HK

Have you looked at TruGlo's T.F.O. (tritium fiber optic) sights? They're supposed to be great for day or night use. I don't know anyone who uses them, but I may get a pair for one of my guns. They run around $90.

3. D. Manley

D. Manley

For FO sights, the Dawsons are hard to beat. I use their new fixed rear (green - wide version) and their .105 (red - narrow) front combination. These are available in both fixed and adjustable versions, both using the same fronts. You can see them in their .pdf catalog, here:

http://www.dawsonprecision.com/images/DPCatalog44.pdf

I might mention that Matt at Custom Glock Racing has various combinations of Dawson front FO with other, target style rears that are excellent choices as well.

On my personal defense weapon, I recently removed the trijicons and installed them on the wife's G26 and installed Truglo TFO's on mine. I am very impressed with the TFO's...even brighter than the Trijicons in darkness and impossible to miss in daylight.

4. outsider0506

outsider0506

I agree. The Dawson's are pretty cool. I have them on my G19.

On my G34, I have a HiViz FS with a Glock standard adjustable rear. That works pretty well too.

The Dawson's are brighter, but you'll need to get a holster with a extended sight channel, because the FS is so tall. A set of Dawson's will run about $130.

The HiViz is low profile and will work with Fobus holsters, but they're not as bright. A HiViz FS is about $35 and an adjustable Glock rear (which are a lot more durable than the old ones they used to make) is about $25. This is a great option if you're on a budget.

5. stpetejoe

stpetejoe

THE TRU GLO TFOS ARE GREAT I HAVE THEM ON MY 26 AND MY 21C

6. Epizza

Epizza Cap Peeler

+1 on the Dawsons:thumbsup: