close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

FFl license

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by cvfd1399, Feb 13, 2003.

1. cvfd1399

cvfd1399 Glock 21C

My Brother in law owns a pawn shop and has his FFL to purchase and sell weapons. I got with him and he was going to order a 21c from topglock.com So we went to the site and it said for him to mail his FFL signed to them with his order and that would be all. 2 weeks later still no word from them they got the licence but will not talk to us so we can give them a credit card number from them. We said screw them and are going with someone else who by the way has it for $532 and free shipping(compared to T/G's $30). So i will have my 21c monday from this place and will by blasting away. Anyone have trouble with topglock like me?

2. bustedknee

bustedknee The Snowflakes have invaded GT

My experience has been, if you send a copy of your FFL to a dealer/distributor, they file it.
    From that point on you only have to call them with your CC# and they will ship your order.

Or you send your FFL in the mail with payment.

I don't think they are going to call you to see what you want to buy.

3. Combat Arms

Combat Arms

Give us a little more info, cvfd. Did you call them and they refused to accept your order, or have you not made a follow-up call since the ffl was mailed?

4. cvfd1399

cvfd1399 Glock 21C

Ok week one he called they did not have papers in mail yet. Week 2 they had them and he placed order on american express. Week 3 gun still not shipped so he said screw it cancled order went with other distributor who will have my gun here in 4 days. hope that helped.

5. Combat Arms

Combat Arms

cvfd: Did topglock give you a reason why it hadn't been shipped yet? What was their price?

6. cvfd1399

cvfd1399 Glock 21C

Brother in law talked to them he didn't tell me what they said he just said he was fed up with them. Their price was $559 plus $30 shipping. The place we are going with has them for $532 and free shipping.

7. DaveD

DaveD Ex-Mod Moderator Millennium Member

Check out the Smart Shopper Forum. Top Glock seems to be having some problems.

8. akapennypincher

akapennypincher Glock-O-Holic

Why didn't your brother in law or a Glock for you directly from his Jobber, or Wholesaler????