Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
vote or die
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Didn't want to walk on the LE'd thread so who here has FF related tattos?

I'll start with mine. Nothing Dept specific, just a Sar of Life (L forearm) and a Maltese Cross (R forearm)

·
TEAM OAF
748 Posts
Maybe y'all can help me with this subject! I've been wanting a tatoo, but can't decide what to get. One thing I know for sure is that I want kids' initials to be a part of it. I had a dalmation drawn up for me that is really cool, but I don't think it would look good on me.

I hadn't really pushed getting one, but the other night at a gentlemans club, they were giving away $50 gift certificates to a local shop!

Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Very nice tattoo. I have a FF walking through a burining scean on my left arm starting at my sholder. Cost about $300 with nice detail and color..

·
Goth Lover
1,013 Posts
Ehhh, I wouldn't mind having one, but my problem is I have no idea what exactly I want.

A guy I work with has a bunch, they all say somthing about FDNY. The problem? I don't think this guy has ever set foot in NYC, let alone worked there.

·
Firefighter/EMT
2,550 Posts
LOL, I just finally went to NYC last month, it was an eye opener. Great city. I shot the **** with FDNY and talked about thier POV that day and it was very emotional. They did toned out to a working fire while I was chillen with them so that was cool. Guess Im a black clowd away from home too, lol.:)

note-to put it into perspective, it took them untill december working 24/7 round the clock to even dig up thier buried apparatus. It was 35ft under rubble smashed into the hollowground at a 45 degree angle with a I beam bent around the chassis. The power of the fall is godlike, the forces we witnessed that day were not only evil but seemed unlimited. RIP brothers, may we never witness anything on that scale again.

·
Goth Lover
1,013 Posts
'yeah, I went up there in Sept of 04 for the tunnel to towers run. It's a run that tracks the path of FDNY member Stepehen Siller who ran about 2mi to get to the towers. My time in the city was memorable, and the fellings I felt were... incredible.

·
Get Tous's Rope
4,908 Posts
Originally posted by obxprnstar

A guy I work with has a bunch, they all say somthing about FDNY. The problem? I don't think this guy has ever set foot in NYC, let alone worked there.

You think the FDNY guys are getting OBX tattoo's up and down their legs?

:laughabove:

·
Goth Lover
1,013 Posts
Originally posted by DepChief
You think the FDNY guys are getting OBX tattoo's up and down their legs?

:laughabove:
No, but the FDNY chicks are getting "OBXPRNSTAR WAS HERE" tattoo's.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I have a bad around my left arm with pick headed axes in a tribal design.. I will have to take pictures of it and post it

·
Registered
3 Posts
wow look at me, look what Ido for a living ,Im a *** Fire fighter with a tatto showing to the world how awesome I am ... I put out fire, I'm a hero... please tell me I am special..shut up you F%&King Idiots...

·
TEAM OAF
748 Posts
Originally posted by RebelMedic
wow look at me, look what Ido for a living ,Im a *** Fire fighter with a tatto showing to the world how awesome I am ... I put out fire, I'm a hero... please tell me I am special..shut up you F%&King Idiots...
Lay off there ace!!! If a guy wants a tat, he can have a tat! Is a tat not supposed to be an expression of who you are and what you are passionate about?!?!?!?!?!?! I do believe it is!!!

Nobody said a word to you about anything, so I suggest you back out of this thread and we could all forget what you said, or try to anyways!

Seeming as that was your third post on GT, I'll assume something has affected you negatively and you figured you'd take it out on a bunch of guys talking about tats. Either a FF pissed you off or you are just pissed drunk, you might want to thank about what you say!!

Here is a question for you! How many EMT's have some sort of medical tat?

Answer: Just as many EMT's have emt related tats as do FF's with fire tats!

Good day!

·
Firefighter/EMT
2,550 Posts
Haha your an idiot. Your just mad cause your a ***** medic that rides around in a bus all day going on shortness of breath calls. Sorry bud but here in FL FF's also have to be either EMT or MEDIC. SO WE CAN SAY HEY LOOK AT ME I RISK MY LIFE AND GO ON SHORTNESS OF BREATH CALLS, YOU GOT NOTHIN ON US BUD! Idiot:soap:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Look now he probably was traumatized by having his woman stolen by a firefighter with a cool tattoo.

I have often thought about getting a tat but I have yet to find one that will look good when I am 80+. OTOH looking bad at 80 is better than not being around....

·
Get Tous's Rope
4,908 Posts
I took these pics a couple weeks ago while we were testing hose, these are all FF in my department. I have as yet to get one myself, but these guys have some really nice ink.

·
Get Tous's Rope
4,908 Posts
GT is a great place to express opinions on all subjects, whether your for or against what someone else has posted. But, if your opinion requires you to post in the manner such as you did above, I would prefer you go elsewhere.

·
Wild at heart
3,399 Posts
Originally posted by DepChief
GT is a great place to express opinions on all subjects, whether your for or against what someone else has posted. But, if your opinion requires you to post in the manner such as you did above, I would prefer you go elsewhere.
I don't think that will be a problem.

·
Goth Lover
1,013 Posts
Originally posted by Patricia
I don't think that will be a problem.
I love you.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts