Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
o.oO0Oo.oO0Oo.o
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I have a young female up for adoption. She is about a year old. In fact she is still in her chubby stage. I took Bandit in a few months ago from people that did not want her. When I got her she was either abused or neglected. Bandit was afraid of humans and was a severe biter. However she loves to play with my other ferrets.

After working with her and being bitten well over 40 times, she has stopped. She is starting to trust humans and take an interest in them. I’d like to find her a home with other young ferrets that are willing to play. My ferrets are older and much bigger males. They don’t play as much and when they do they just kick her furry little behind. I also have a ferret that wants to kill her so that makes playtime extremely difficult.

I’ll let you have her for free if you think she will fit your into your home. The only requirements that I have is:

1) The home must have other ferrets.
2) The ferrets must get along.
3) You realize that this ferret MIGHT bite if stressed or over excited. She has drawn blood before.
4) This home is to be a loving “forever home”.

Please take a look at the video. Contact me if you want to meet her.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=57405492

·
"Destroyer"
205 Posts
I would if I didn't have 6 already.

Thank you for taking the time to work with her. I have a big soft spot in my heart for ferrets now. I hate how people miss treat them simply because they don't and won't take the time to work with them.

I hope she finds a good forever home.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts