1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
5,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
The Bombdiggity
28,827 Posts
It appears that the name of the person is LESLIE ANDERSON.

Leslie Anderson is an attorney in New Jersey and appears to be a Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Travis L. Francis, A.J.S.C. at Superior Court of New Jersey.

Leslie Anderson who think it is absurd to thank a cop for his service, even when he died in the line of duty went to Rutgers.

Leslie Anderson is the person making public posts mocking the deaths of Law Enforcement officers.

Leslie Anderson

Reactions: Linda Keef

·
Registered
5,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It appears that the name of the person is LESLIE ANDERSON.

Leslie Anderson is an attorney in New Jersey and appears to be a Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Travis L. Francis, A.J.S.C. at Superior Court of New Jersey.

Leslie Anderson who think it is absurd to thank a cop for his service, even when he died in the line of duty went to Rutgers.

Leslie Anderson is the person making public posts mocking the deaths of Law Enforcement officers.

Leslie Anderson
Rabbi, thanks for getting the name straight.

Reactions: nursetim

·
The Bombdiggity
28,827 Posts
There is always going to be someone out there who feels the most extreme way about anything. As I have long said, if a snake was eating a baby, someone would be rooting for the snake. You would think a lawyer in New Jersey like LESLIE ANDERSON would have more sense than to attack cops in print online.

LESLIE ANDERSON, the attorney in New Jersey who graduated from Rutgers, who scolded people for calling the death of a Law Enforcement officer a tragedy, is not very smart. If LESLIE ANDERSON who practices law in New Jersey makes choices like that, one would have to think twice about hiring her for legal reasons.

·
The Bombdiggity
28,827 Posts
I wonder if Travis L Francis, a judge in New Jersey and also a Rutgers graduate knows that LESLIE ANDERSON, and attorney who is a clerk for him, Judge Travis L Francis, is saying things against dead cops online.

New Jersey Judge Travis L Francis should know what Leslie Anderson is saying.

Reactions: TBumps

·
NRA Life Member
73,599 Posts
If this happened in Kentucky, I can't imagine a single judge who letting her come back to work the next day (news stories say the judge is aware, but no further comment). Judges here are elected, unlike NJ, where they are appointed by the governor. Kentucky has enough respect for the police, that a judge couldn't afford to let it slide, and if it was a state trooper, that would be the worst possible choice to disrespect.

Reactions: Rabbi

·
The Bombdiggity
28,827 Posts
If this happened in Kentucky, I can't imagine a single judge who letting her come back to work the next day (news stories say the judge is aware, but no further comment). Judges here are elected, unlike NJ, where they are appointed by the governor. Kentucky has enough respect for the police, that a judge couldn't afford to let it slide, and if it was a state trooper, that would be the worst possible choice to disrespect.
Can you post links to those news stories.

News stories about LESLIE ANDERSON, an attorney in New Jersey who works for Judge TRavis L Francis.. LESLIE ANDERSON, the Lawyer who said horrible things about dead State Troopers on a public News site for News 12 New Jersey.

LESLIE ANDERSON a graduate of Rutgers and a lawyer in New Jersey should have lot of news stories about the time she disrespected dead law enforcement officers.

·
The Bombdiggity
28,827 Posts
Here are some internet links about LESLIE ANDERSON an attorney practicing law in New Jersey. She is a Rutgers graduate and a lawyer. She said horrible things about the death of a State Trooper. She was employed as a law clerk for New Jersey judge Travis L Francis.

http://www.pressofatlanticcity.com/...cle_f0afd6ee-0954-11e5-834b-83c059f290f5.html

http://cliffviewpilot.com/heat-incr...pers-death-not-that-sad-certainly-not-tragic/

Leslie Anderson, a law clerk for Middlesex County Superior Court Judge Travis L. Francis, disputed public comments that Raspa’s death was a tragedy.

“Not that sad, and certainly not ‘tragic',” she wrote in comments that appeared on News 12 New Jersey Facebook page.

·
The Bombdiggity
28,827 Posts
This is important news, I hope many people post about this all over the internet.

Reactions: 4949shooter

·
Registered
45,279 Posts
She's Vinegar and Water.

Reactions: KBKEITH

·
The Bombdiggity
28,827 Posts
My post was exactly that, even with a pic, but I chickened out. She's certainly toxic. I don't normally believe in fate, but if it's real, please strike here!
We went through a period of time, from about the 1970's until about 2000 where shame had largely been removed from out society. That was a good thing in many ways but also led to some very real problems.

It is very interesting to see how technology is bringing it back. I think it is a tool of a civil society. The draw back with the internet is the punishment doesnt often fit the crime. Some people deserve to be outed for their stupidity but one has to wonder how just it is to be a lifetime sentence. The internet is forever.

·
Registered
6,153 Posts
1 - 20 of 59 Posts