Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
NRA Life Member
29,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
https://www.yahoo.com/news/doorbell-camera-captures-audio-moment-233448171.html

" A person was reportedly shot in Neptune Beach, Florida, on April 14, after allegedly breaking into a home. The home’s doorbell camera captured audio of the suspected break-in, and police are searching for suspects.

In the video, a hooded man can be seen repeatedly rushing the front door, eventually getting through, followed by two others. Gunshots can be heard and the three suspects run from the home."

:rofl:

·
NRA Life Member
29,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I guess the first guy over the rail was in a bigger hurry than the other two.

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
11,154 Posts
I'd feel better if "three suspects were dragging themselves out the door, bleeding profusely"

·
Values. Can't be bought.
13,164 Posts
Those people need to start storing the sandbags in the house when there is no hurricane. They would come in handy.

Reactions: PennsWoods

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
https://www.yahoo.com/news/doorbell-camera-captures-audio-moment-233448171.html

" A person was reportedly shot in Neptune Beach, Florida, on April 14, after allegedly breaking into a home. The home’s doorbell camera captured audio of the suspected break-in, and police are searching for suspects.

In the video, a hooded man can be seen repeatedly rushing the front door, eventually getting through, followed by two others. Gunshots can be heard and the three suspects run from the home."

:rofl:
if our situation goes on much longer I think we are going to see more of the same. Desperate people do desperate things. Stay home and stay ARMED.

·
Anti-Federalist
21,704 Posts

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Yep. Too bad none that we know of aren't taking a dirt nap. I will bet the guy who went over the railing broke his right ankle when he hit the pavement. Let us hope so, nonetheless.
:D

1 - 20 of 48 Posts