close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Feel Like Yelling? Yell At This Thread Instead!

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Glock&KimberLady, Feb 23, 2010.

1. Glock&KimberLady

Glock&KimberLady Morior Invictus Silver Member

I lifted this idea from another forum and by God, it has been an entertaining read (up to something like 10+ pages now). I've taken complaining to an art form, and i always find it amusing what others are ticked off about.

Pissed at your kids / spouse / significant other / job / boss / government / car / other?

Let this thread have it!

Naturally, I'll start :supergrin:

Kids: Stop fighting. For the love of God, stop fighting. You will all laugh about this in twenty years but dammit, I am NOT laughing about it now. I'm sick of being your referee, judge, jury and executioner rolled all in one. On another note, can I please have five.little.minutes to myself? Will you die if I am pooping and you can't show me the latest picture you colored or thing you heard on TV? Will you?

Worthless black lab: You come here to eat and sleep, and the rest of the time you are at the neighbor's molesting the chickens. You've already killed most of them, can you leave the rest alone? You're supposed to be a guard dog, guarding my home. Instead, we're basically a truck stop for stupid dogs who won't stay here. Why won't you take a cue from the other dog and LIVE at your HOUSE the way you're supposed to? Corollary: I am never getting a black Lab again. They are nothing but bad luck for us.

IRS: You already take nearly 40% of hubby's check. How much more $%%^ing money do you think you deserve? That on top of all the taxes and fees we pay. Jesus, give us a break already.

My body: I know that snowboarding makes you stiff and all those bails I take down hairy runs are probably not improving my chances at being pain-free. But dang, we snowboard three days ago, stop complaining already! I don't need a warning twinge every time I lift my arm, turn my head, or pick up the baby!

Okay, there's my inroad, I'd love to hear what some of you are irritated about.

2. pack-indy

pack-indy Emissary

Great idea.

Dear inlaws,

Just because we live in sunny Forida on the beach does not mean that you can invite your mother's wife's daughter's cousin's brother to come visit us. Please understand that while we love our family (especially my wife's :whistling:) we don't want house guests every week. We understand that it is cold in most parts of the US right now, but please know that we are not a free bed and breakfast to anyone and everyone who wants to come visit. All of the trips to the airport and driving you people around is getting quite old by now. Just because "spring break" is around the corner does not mean that you have to come to Florida; there are already too many people down here as it is. Maybe try Texas, Arizona or Mexico if you want warm weather. If you all keep doing this to us, please believe that there will be a bill at the end of your stay that must be paid in full with cash. Thank you and go visit somewhere else.

Phew thanks.

3. SouthernGal

SouthernGal What's Up Dox?

I am irritated and angry at someone for not being a woman and standing up for her kids and for what is right. I'm angry that this person has moved from the camp of "personal responsiblity" to acting like someone with "entitlement" mentality. I'm angry at her lack of holding someone accountable for his actions. What's worse, her children are learning these bad habits from her.

STAND UP FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR KIDS AND GROW A PAIR!

I'm angry at the money wasted on frivilous things when bills needed to be paid. I'm pissed at the spindoctoring she's doing with friends and at the mirage of a life she's either trying to sell others on, or sell herself on.

I DON'T BUY IT AND NEITHER DO OTHERS.

I'm mad that she doesn't want better for herself because I thought she was a better person than that.

4. KusoJijii

KusoJijii alegacy of fear

5. 4TS&W

4TS&W 2A RKBA 4EVER

Ok you cheating *****, this is what you wanted.. tomorrow we go to court for the final divorce settlement. I hope you are happy, and that you are hit by a bus in the near future, and not die, but just linger in pain for the rest of your life, as that would be a delicious little bit of karma..

And have a nice day!

6. pack-indy

pack-indy Emissary

I'm gonna like this thread.

7. Glock&KimberLady

Oh yeah, keep 'em coming. Boss stories, sibling stories, parent stories, neighbor stories, let them have it in the relative anonymity of GlockTalk!

:dancingbanana:

8. G33

G33 Frisky! CLM Millennium Member

Die you gravy sucking pig!
    :supergrin::supergrin:

9. Lone_Wolfe

Lone_Wolfe Sandbox Refugee CLM

OK, chest! It's been long enough! :steamed: You can stop hurting anytime now, damnit! :rant:

10. Gun Shark

Gun Shark

I'm the driver you're not. I don't tell you what to do when your driving, PLEASE Dont tell me what to do when I am driving.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2010
  11. whoflungdo

whoflungdo

What did I do????:wavey:

12. gearjammer351

gearjammer351 EnemyOfTheState

I'll give it try.

-If you're afraid of driving 60 MPH- don't get on the freeway.
    -Your friends on Facebook don't want to know every mundane detail of your life.
    -Making one cheap, underpowered two-seater does not imbue every one of your products with "the soul of a sports car."
    -There's a reason you don't live 'up north' anymore, stop trying to make it sound superior every chance you get.

One for GTers:

-Please learn the proper use of the apostrophe and the differences between there, their, and they're. Your attempt at intelligent discourse fails miserably when you haven't even learned basic language rules that are taught in fifth grade.

13. Mushinto

Mushinto Master Member

AAARRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!

Thanks, better now.

ML

14. md2lgyk

md2lgyk

I doubt they are taught many language rules anymore. By then the kids are already texting and their brain turning to mush.

15. El_Ron1

El_Ron1 AAAAAAAAGHHH!!!

Is that a Elsie Pea you pointin' at me?

16. G19Tony

G19Tony Sneet CLM

Sometimes, I do feel like yelling. It goes away quickly though. It's just not productive. But occasionally IjustkeepitinsideuntilitbecomestoomuchthenIreallyfeellikekickingsomeserioursbuttwiththepeoplethatpissmeoffsoinsteadIsitunderabarelightbulbcleaningmygunsthinkarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh! :steamed:

Whew, thanks. :rofl:

Kat, tell us another turkey story please.

17. Glock&KimberLady

O RLY? U SRSLY DUN NO WUT UR TLKN BOUT

:supergrin:

18. Tactical black

Tactical black

:rofl::rofl:

Good thread I forgot what I wanted to vent about:supergrin:

19. okie

okie GT Mayor

Dear Mr. Boss, would you PLEASE pull your head out of your F'n *** and look around. Paying people $7.50 an hour and working 36 hours in 6 days is NOT going to get you good custodians, DO YOU DIG WHAT I'M SAYIN? As soon as I find another job you can kiss my okie ***, you dig:steamed:

20. ATL Peach Girl

ATL Peach Girl ♥Meezers♥

OK here's mine........

I just got a call from the mammo dept at the local hospital where I had a mammo last week late, and I have to go in for another look at the left side.

I don't need this......my house is not done from the flooding, I am trying to fly out of here to go see my long time friend for her 50th B-day up in WI this weekend.

I am not getting enough sleep on my this new work sked.......and now this......

To say I am a little worried, yeah, I am, I have gone back for re-takes on mammo's before but NOT since they went to this more sensitive system of digital mammo's,,,,,,those things can see EVERY little change inside a breast. I am afraid that it can see something ominious. Not ready for this.

Yeah. I am a little scared. And pissed too. Don't. Have. Time. For. This.

Edited to add:........My 3 month old furnace has quit and I have not had heat at all this week, they are coming out Thursday to fix it......the motor has apparently gone out on it. I didn't need that either. :steam: