Home > Political & Other Important Issues > Political Issues > Feel Good Videos of the Day: Portland, Oregon Police Rush, Tackle Traffic Blocking Liberal Protester

Feel Good Videos of the Day: Portland, Oregon Police Rush, Tackle Traffic Blocking Liberal Protester

1. Great! And I love that people there applauded the police. Well done

2. Awesome....we need THOSE guys the next time some protesters clog I-94...

3. BWAHAAHAA, that made my day.

4. Great video, I love it. Made me laugh.

Im shocked to see people in Portland applaud the cops for doing there job.

I think the country is finally waking up and is sick of these idiots.

5. The old lady giving the cops a thumbs up!

6. I thought with the reputation of the northwest that it would spread to a big intersection picnic. Good to know the majority of the people are sensible

7. oh boy...
    Secret Service ‘Aware’ of Video Showing Teacher Screaming ‘Die!’ as She Acts Out Trump Assassination in Class

Kristinn Taylor Jan 25th, 2017 9:05 pm 216 Comments

The Secret Service in Irving, Texas, told The Gateway Pundit Wednesday evening the agency is “aware” of a video posted to Instagram that shows a school teacher acting out an assassination of President Trump on Inauguration Day in class. The teacher is shown screaming, “Die!”, as she fires a water pistol at a projected image of Trump. It is not clear if there are students in the class.

well who posted the video then?

8. Reminds me of that scene in Death Wish 3 when Chucky Bronson shoots the Giggler, and the whole neighborhood is hanging out apartment windows cheering.

[​IMG]

9. That was slick how they used the bus to hide their approach and build up a head of steam. Once they passed the front of the bus it was all over except for the whimpering.

BODY SLAM! :rofl:

Love the old lady in blue giving the cops a thumbs up.

Regards,
    Happyguy :)

10. That's awesome.

11. Must not have been a BLM gathering. But nice to see.

12. Felony charges are the compassionate thing to do. They should be locked up and kept away from news and TV for 8 years to shield them from the horrors of Trump.

SOLITARY CONFINEMENT,
    the ultimate safe space.

13. When you have a President who supports law enforcement. They are actually able to do their job!!!!! The Trump effect keeps getting better and better.

14. Snowflakes, meet snowplow.

15. Law & Order are coming back to some parts of this country I'd like to see a little bit more of it around here where I am

16. Exactly! Cops now know their president and most of the people have their backs. I expect more and more responses like this to the nonsense.