Feed's M14 Stocks

Discussion in 'MBR Club' started by captyg76, Sep 30, 2010.

1. captyg76

captyg76 Member

I've dealt with this company several times over the past few years. The last two times were a nightmare. Earlier this year, I ordered some M14 repack kits. After being charged for the items and having several weeks pass without receiving my merchandise, I called to inquire on the order's status. The lady who answered was unbelievably rude. I requested a cancellation of the order and a refund. Fortunately, this occurred promptly. A week or so later, the merchandise arrived. I immediately contacted Fred's by e-mail and advised them of their error. I requested either a UPS pick-up or a prepaid shipping label. Never heard a word. I followed up twice more. No reply. My personal honor and ethics will not allow me to keep things that don't belong to me. I returned the erroneous shipment and included a letter again explaining the situation and requesting reimbursement for my shipping expenses. Never heard a word much less receive a check for my shipping costs.

Five (5) weeks ago, like an idiot, in retrospect, I placed an order for some targets and 10 Garand clips. Four weeks (5 now) passed since I placed the order and my credit card was charged. Nothing heard and no merchandise received. Their website states that a simple order like that would be shipped within a week. Yeah, right! I tried calling them but got no answer. I wrote them an e-mail and was pleasantly surprised to receive a prompt reply promising shipment last Friday or this past Monday at the latest. UPS ground shipping time from their NC location to my NE Florida location is 3 days. No order received now after 5 weeks.

Judge for yourself whether this is a company you want to deal with.

2. Maine1

Maine1

I have dealt with "Fred" since at least 1998. Mostly, i have bought targets, books and repack kits, ect. No stocks.

Never a problem, always got my stuff. he is to be commended for his targets and works for the BOR.

I think what might have happened is that he got too big, and could not grow fast enough to deal with the volume.