close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by freepatriot, Feb 7, 2006.

1. freepatriot

freepatriot Retired GT Mod Moderator

Hiya Eric, mods...

I appreciate seeing the "first fruits" and some of the results of the work you have put into revamping GT.

My only concern is that you are removing "help" from other members. I know that a few regular members (Deb and others) regularly monitored the old Front Office, answering questions and helping with IMG and avatar help as asked. I guess that goes away now.

Also, users cannot look for the answer to their question in previous threads, so you may get some repeat questions.

I'm sure you already knew that though and I look forward to seeing more of your progress on the revamped system.

Best,
    Scott ;c

2. freepatriot

Earlier today someone posted in GNG asking for avatar help. I referred him to the Front Office, because that's where Deb usually does her avatar magic. Not sure where that dude'll end up now.

Maybe a public avatar help forum?

3. Eric

Eric Big Giant Head Staff Member Admin Silver Member

I know what you mean. That is the one disadvantage of this new system. I'm not sure how I am going to address that yet, but I am thinking on it. Perhaps I will make any of the members who used to routinely provide help in this forum moderators of this foru, which would give them access to everyone's psots. If I do so, would you beinerested? Eric

4. freepatriot

Yes, I would be happy to help out in the Front office forum(s).