close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Feed Problem W/ Glock 27 and Pierce +2

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by MSPstudent, May 27, 2002.

1. MSPstudent

MSPstudent LE Student

I have a brand new Glock 27, and I like it very much, but the mag that I put the pierce +2 Grip extention on, is jamming on the last round almost every time. Does anyone know what the problem could be?

2. redskyzatknight

redskyzatknight Glock S&W Kahr

you're only "allowed" to put a plus one on a 27 mag. if its not functioning, try a +1 extension and a +10% mag spring.

3. B Coyote

B Coyote

I'll second redskyzatknight's advice. If you really want the extra capacity in your magazine, get a G23 hi-cap.

bc

4. EUPHER49

EUPHER49

I respect all opinions...really!! I'm old enough to remember when hot rods ruled the streets. Guys would soup up their cars in hopes of winning the next race out of the drive-in. However, their cars were continually breaking down and needing that inevitable tweaking to stay , or get running. Equipment was designed for functionality and reliability from the factory. Replacing parts for any firearm invites the inevitable trouble of malfunction at the most inoppurtune time. (Getting off the line and finishing the race, eg.)

Please use prudence when substituting any non-factory part in a firearm with an express purpose of self defense.

5. WS42

WS42

Best to abide by the law in case you have to use your pistol for self defense. The pre-ban hicap is the way to go.