close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FedEx UPS race at my house

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by RichJ, Apr 27, 2012.

1. RichJ

RichJ

I was ordering a package through Amazon and the two cheapest places that had what I wanted both only had one unit; I needed two units. So I ordered one unit from each place.

One item shipped from Watertown, CT via UPS and the other item shipped from Los Angeles, CA via FedEx. I live in Arkansas so the distance is roughly the same to both locations. The tracking info said they both shipped out the same day, which was Tuesday, so I watched the tracking closely to see who would win the race.

Today at 2:23 the FedEx guy shows up with one package and at 2:27 the UPS guy shows up with the other.

I call that a draw. My life is boring. :supergrin:

2. NH Trucker

NH Trucker Needs coffee...

Since they were only minutes apart, I would judge the winner by which package looks the least beat up.

Every package I've ever received from UPS has looked like it was used as a soccer ball and used to chock the tires on the truck. YMMV.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

3. Geko45

Geko45 Smartass Pilot CLM

How many treadmills were involved?

4. PBCounty

PBCounty

They both fail....USPS will always be the winner as long as their Jeep-men wear the high socks and the shorts with the black stripe down the sides....My local guy also wears a safari hat. I don't know his name but I want it to be Steven.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2012
  5. raven11

raven11

When the air force would drop off a jet at the boneyard they would ship the parachutes back ups or fedex and sometimes pilots would ship their flight gear in the same box.

We were working in the sqn one day when the UPS driver comes up and kicks the packages up the steps and drags it across the ground to the door , turns out that was the sqn commander's gear with the XO right there to see it all

Needless to say next time he got on base, well maybe I'll jut leave it at that :whistling:

6. Spiffums

Spiffums I.C.P.

This is why they don't let you work at the race track!!! :rofl:

FedEx won they got there 1st.

7. RichJ

RichJ

Only one, but it did not achieve lift off.