Feast for Crows

Discussion in 'The Book Rack' started by Hole Shot, Aug 23, 2007.

1. Hole Shot

Hole Shot Can't remember

I've been waiting for this book to come out. I am correct in saying it's the latest in the series right? -maybe the last?

2. GAC

GAC

Author's website has your answer.

3. BrassInPocket

BrassInPocket

Yes, that is the latest book out.

'Feast' is the 4th of 7 planned novels. Well, that's what I've heard. :)

4. Lannister

Lannister

yea its the 4th book, and really its only half of the 4th book. George RR Martin said the book woulda been too long so he chopped it in half and is still finishing the other half. Hopefully it will be out soon. Sadly though, feast of crows wasnt as good as the 3 before it. I absolutely love the first 3, the 4th one is kinda slow, think it starts picking up at the end. So the 5th book should be right back on track :)
    Feast is still good though, can be confusing with so many names. Been waitin for the damn 5th book for a long time now!

5. Hole Shot

Hole Shot Can't remember

Thanks for the info, I'll check out the website.

6. BrassInPocket

BrassInPocket

Ugh! Me too! I read his books as soon as they come out, but it's that waiting in between that kills me. He should write faster! ;) :animlol:

7. jason10mm

jason10mm NRA-GOA-TSRA

Did we just go back in time? Feast for Crows has been out for almost 2 years! Dance for Dragons will probably be as slow as Feast since it takes place over the same timeframe. Daneryes and Jon are more interesting characters though. Hopefully Sansa and Pieter won't take up too much paper, their storyline is dull and Sansa drives me nuts. Martin needs to combine some storylines or make a time jump. I can't see how Danyres will ever come into play in Westeros unless she invades as the Others are overrunning the place or something.

They do need to get cracking on a Westeros mod for Total War: Medieval II, that would kick butt!