GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Quick! Duck!
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTF?

SLED chief not happy FBI failed to contact him over plot against Governor Henry McMaster
"Keel, who leads the State Law Enforcement Division, explained his frustration over being told nothing about the plot ...

Keel says there is no excuse for the FBI not informing him.

“I just don’t understand how this happens. How nothing more than a simple phone call cannot be made and alert us to the same thing that they alerted Michigan and Virginia to. And I want an explanation. I want to know why.”

He went on to say, “They notified the Michigan State Police about the Michigan governor. They notified the Virginia Police about the Virginia governor. But they didn’t bother to notify South Carolina about our governor. Needless to say, I’m not happy about it.”

Read Article HERE

Reactions: Caver 60

·
Preferred Pronouns: (It, Ya'll, Bruh)
2,807 Posts
I view the IRS more favorably than the FBI nowadays. Wray has a week to clear out his desk.

·
Registered
74,461 Posts
WTF?

SLED chief not happy FBI failed to contact him over plot against Governor Henry McMaster
"Keel, who leads the State Law Enforcement Division, explained his frustration over being told nothing about the plot ...

Keel says there is no excuse for the FBI not informing him.

“I just don’t understand how this happens. How nothing more than a simple phone call cannot be made and alert us to the same thing that they alerted Michigan and Virginia to. And I want an explanation. I want to know why.”

He went on to say, “They notified the Michigan State Police about the Michigan governor. They notified the Virginia Police about the Virginia governor. But they didn’t bother to notify South Carolina about our governor. Needless to say, I’m not happy about it.”

Read Article HERE
Didn't fit the narrative.

·
Quick! Duck!
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 7 of 7 Posts