GlockTalk Forum banner

41 - 60 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
I’ve liked the look of those but don’t know very much about them.
They have a pretty good action. Mid-weight. Nice size: 6 rounds in a frame that's closer to a j-frame than a k-frame.

When I bought mine, that 3" barrel model was the only real variant (other than some finish differences on the usual snub-nose models).

These days, there are quite a few options. Snub, 3", & 4", various finishes, fixed sights & adjustable sights, DAO and DA/SA.

If you like a good revolver, it's worth taking a look at one.

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
I enjoy many threads on GT none more than this one, my first handgun was a Ruger Single Six. Traded it away and a stack of cash for my second, a blued Redhawk. I was way late to the Glock and now it's my choice of carry. I'm an inbetweener on many subjects, right there on the border of wondernines coming into vogue and revolvers going on the back burner. I will always love revolvers their construction and design is amazing from pocket carry to long range hunting firearms. I have to mention i habeas one in the stable that I've not yet shot that may just take the number one slot.
20200402_155259.jpg

20200402_155250.jpg
20200402_155259.jpg

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
It was free, why would you let someone else fire it first, unless you let the first be your significant other or child, shoot it!

·
Venor ergo sum
3,311 Posts
I can’t do it. That question is like which of my kids is my favorite.

41 - 60 of 103 Posts