Fourth

·
Mr. CISSP, CISA
24,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
GTDS FOR LIFE
10,587 Posts
I gotta go 3rd, I love the finger grooves.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
For me it would be a 2nd Gen without the hump on the back strap or the SF without the finger grooves. In other words, Glock doesn't make a favorite for me.

Dave

·
Gaff G26 User!
2,392 Posts
I voted 2nd cause I'm not thrilled with the finger bumps...but it's really more like 2 & 1/2 cause I need to be able to throw a light on her!

·
Premium Member
3,151 Posts
well wouldnt the rtf be the next gen of glocks? you cant find it in other models other then the 17 i think, someone correct me if wrong...

No.....the RTF is what the gen 3 frame is, the RTF2 is a variation, not a 4th generation. Same as with the SF models, just a variation, not a new generation.

·
Intergalactic
4,127 Posts
I haven't read the thread yet, but I just wanted to point out that Glock doesn't consider the RTF as "4th Gen"........I'm sure sooner or later perhaps one member may point that out but in case they didn't I wanted to make sure it was covered.
;)

·
Banned
12,951 Posts
I voted 3rd but I have nothing against the RTF.

·
Registered
6,552 Posts
That is what I had in mind when I made the post.
For the sake of including the rtf in the poll, I say we here-by designate the rtf the 4th generation. Besides, can anyone provide a link where Glock, Inc. officially defines the characteristics of the various generations? ... Huh?...Huh?...I didn't think so.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hey everybody, stupid question. Can I put a 3rd gen frame on the 2nd gen G22? I like the finger grooves:wow:

·
Geaux Tigers!
2,253 Posts
I like the 3rd generation, love them finger grooves.:supergrin:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts