GlockTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Master Member
7,562 Posts
Why didn't you just set her grass skirt on fire?

·
qxPfZzhK
2,726 Posts
Glad to hear the Big Mac still exists somewhere...
Our McD's gets like $3.90 for just a wee little Mac. :sad:

·
Retired
1,036 Posts
Lived in Hawaii for three years and found out right away that the natives are some of the most racist people on earth. :steamed:

ETA: Oh, and never call a 400 pound Samoan a "Mahu."

·
↓ hog hunter ↓
9,402 Posts
Shoulda left earlier.

I've run into the most impatient people in the drive-thru. Everybody's in a hurry.

If you think it took a long time for you, what about the fat-ass ordering all that food.

Fat people get hungry yesterday.

·
Registered
630 Posts
I did something like that last night. Took the kids to the movies. It was crowded which is not the norm at the one we go to. The people infront of me at the consession ordered 3 pretzels and the girl ask them to move to the side so she could get the next order and they did. I ordered a drink, popcorn, skittles and a pretzel. She gave me all but the pretzel and asked me to step aside so she could get the next order. I could see the pretzel machine with plenty in there and no one getting them. So I said I would move when I got my pretzel. She went over and got one for me and I went in to the movie. The people that did move were pissed. Guess it was not her job to run the pretzel machine.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Seems like the lady gave the employee's a hard time also. I am pretty sure they added a few surprises to her food.

·
qxPfZzhK
2,726 Posts
Oh, and never call a 400 pound Samoan a "Mahu."
"Mahu are disliked by large local women because they buy up all the large size stylish shoes leaving only funky kine shoes that nobody like wear."

:rofl:

41 - 53 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.