FASTEST License Application (Guaranteed)

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by charlie-xray, Oct 28, 2005.

1. charlie-xray

charlie-xray Gunpowder Adik

First things first, I mean LEGAL.

Which store should I go, I'll be in Manila by Dec 1 I would like to have or bring home (BUY) a GLOCK 23 -.40 Caliber Brand NEW complete with papers say by the 2nd week of December. Any BOG's here who knows anybody in a store who could guarantee me this situation (of course I'll be dropping in person with all my credentials and paperworks as well) meaning from my side it's complete and it's just the processing of everything less or within 2 weeks time.

WHOM SHOULD I MEET? OR Which STORE could accomodate ME?

You'll be having my business, my loyalty and my gratitude whichever store could accomodate me with this situation. Please give me a quoted price for the GLOCK 23 -.40 Caliber (Latest Generation available)and license application FEES for all the processing needed as in a to z please PM or email me ASAP at (daddy4909@yahoo.com)

Reminder: THIS IS SERIOUS. I'm running short of time, my holidays are fixed and non-negotiable with my company even my shift-partner is breathing on my neck because of my holiday schedule.

Thanks in advance to anybody who'd bother responding. Appreciate it and GUARANTEED please (Contact Number, Mobile, Persons Name, Store Location-Preferred Makati, Pasig, Alabang Area much accessible to me).

:) :)

2. zorkd

zorkd

. . .plunk down the cash, sit and wait.

that is IF the model you want is available.

3. zorkd

zorkd

buy one used from one of the BOGs who're selling, yung kay (beep) para siguradong matibay, hahahaha, you know who you are...yung pitong slide na yata ang winawasak hehehe.

anyway, here is deenoh's office number. . .hmmm, that's funnny, it's not on my mobile, anyway, just pm deenoh.

4. Eye Cutter

Eye Cutter

i agree w/ zorkd. go with Weapons System Corp. PM deenoh and ask him if he can expedite your purchase and licensing. You can ask your relatives to start getting all the requirements for you now and give it to dino as soon as its complete.

5. st. matthew

st. matthew c_w@_u_need_2_c

+ 1 :)

deenoh's da man:)
    itong number nya sa opisina (632)-687-7607
    i-try mo yung edge nila,meron pa yata ;f

6. charlie-xray

Thanks, Edge is definitely out mahal nun ano.

7. st. matthew

st. matthew c_w@_u_need_2_c

nagbabakasali lang,baka bigyan ako ng commission ni deenoh hehehe;f
    goodluck bro :)

8. PMMA97

PMMA97 TagaBundok

I think this exercise will depend on how much money you are willing to part with. Baka mas mahal pa sa baril na napili mo. I learned this the hard way when I used plastic to buy my CZ75B 9mm Two tone at a whopping 53T pesos (Comelec exemption and other papers also carded}about two years ago. Haste makes waste. Goodluck.

9. asintaderoche

asintaderoche

10. Namron

Namron

charlie-xray,

I think we have the same situation, I am very eager & excited to have my very first gun. But, same with you my time is very limited there in Manila. I only have my 3 weeks vacation and need to come back to work again, I want to have a gun just to enjoy my vacation.
    Anyway, please let me know if you find some more fastest way in obtaining all legal documents for FA licensing.

Thank you very much in advance!

namron :)

11. jundeleon

jundeleon

try:

1. deenoh/weapons systems
    2. trust trade - mabilis release all the time.
    3. starfire - look for sidney. he will help you process faster.

12. charlie-xray

Appreciate all your inputs Gentlemen.

namron,

Try sending Mr. Deenoh a PM he already replied to me and it looks very promising. I'll be in Manila by Dec 1st week, hopefully it gets released mid-December para ma-enjoy ko kasi ang hirap magpaalam sa office at makikipag-away ka pa talaga just to retain your sched.

13. Namron

Namron

charlie-xray,

Thanks for the info! I will try to send a PM to deenoh. I will be there in Manila this coming Friday, so, you can not join to Dinner Anniversary of BOG's?

Thanks & Regards,

namron

14. charlie-xray

Oo nga eh, sana merong get together sa Dec para naman maka-jamming ko yung mga BOGs.