Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
I do not like it. The draw has you in a downward motion with the gun upside down. Now you have to rotate the gun in your hand, while the gun comes to a complete stop in motion then UP WAY up into a firing postion.

Straight draw from the hip your grip is established while the gun is in the holster and it is a straight lifting punch to the target.

I'd be willing to throw down a few $100.00 bills against first shot on target Vs this holster.

·
Why so serious?
65,660 Posts
Repost.

Airsoft or not, carrying a gun so the barrel covers your body is just... well, :uglylol:

·
Zippy's Friend.
6,662 Posts
Add to all that the fact that it isn't really that fast.

·
No Infidels!
8,794 Posts
Add to all that the fact that it isn't really that fast.
+1

Motion does not equal speed. He also draws with his hands on his belt. If you really wanted to see how fast you were you would either need to start in the "surrender" position (as is common in competition) or in an interview stance. He also appears to draw on his own "go", which means that he knows exactly when to start moving. No pesky waiting for commands. Finally, the only time that matters is the time to draw and ACCURATELY place the first round on target.

·
Eh
1,225 Posts
Also remember that using a crappy webcam then using a crappy youtube encoder allows the motion to appear less sharp and more blurry which then provides a a perception of speed.

·
mixin em up
377 Posts
ranks right up there with the Dawble Glock

·
Way too busy
4,984 Posts
Holy cow all these people actualy seriously analyzing his draw/fire/holster.. The kids a tool and this isn't serious!!

·
mixin em up
377 Posts
Holy cow all these people actualy seriously analyzing his draw/fire/holster.. The kids a tool and this isn't serious!!
Because in three weeks when he ends up on my malls 3 man rapid reaction force I want to know he is a finely tuned killing machine.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i was looking at some of videos of professional trick shooters and came across that.....i got a buck says he tired it with a real gun at least once and almost killed himself.

G

·
Wasn't that second guy Borat?

I'd like to see how fast they can get rounds on target. They need to start with a clipboard and pen in the hands, and shoot at a 5-7 yard target.

I don't care who ya are.. That's funny right thar!

·
Khem-Adam
2,410 Posts
Gaston Glock must sit around a thousand times a day saying to himself "Why the **** does these 'tards keep using my ****ing guns?!?!?"

1 - 19 of 19 Posts