close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Farmer & Kenny The Rooster

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by NYGunman, Nov 16, 2002.

1. NYGunman

NYGunman o.oO0Oo.oO0Oo.o

This farmer has about 200 hens, but no rooster, and he wants chicks. So, he goes down the road to the next farmer and asks if he has a rooster that he would sell. The other farmer says, "Yeah, I've got this great rooster named Kenny. He'll service every chicken you got, no problem."

Well, Kenny the rooster costs a lot of money, but the farmer decides he'd be worth it. So he buys Kenny. The farmer takes Kenny home and sets him down in the barnyard, and begins giving the rooster a pep talk. "I want you to pace yourself now. You've got a lot of chickens to service here, and you cost me a lot of money. Consequently, I'll need you to do a good job. So, take your time and have some fun," the farmer said with a chuckle.

Kenny seemed to understand, so the farmer pointed toward the henhouse and Kenny took off like a shot. WHAM! Kenny nails every hen in the hen house -- three or four times, and the farmer is really shocked. After that, the farmer hears a commotion in the duck pen. Sure enough, Kenny is in there. Later, the farmer sees Kenny after a flock of geese, down by the lake. Once again -- WHAM! He gets all the geese. By sunset, he sees Kenny out in the fields chasing quails and pheasants. The farmer is distraught and worried that his expensive rooster won't even last 24 hours.

Sure enough, the farmer goes to bed and wakes up the next day, to find Kenny on his back, stone cold in the middle of the yard. Buzzards are circling overhead. The farmer, saddened by the loss of such a colorful -- and expensive -- animal, shakes his head and says, "Oh, Kenny, I told you to pace yourself. I tried to get you to slow down, now look what you've done to yourself."

Kenny opens one eye, nods toward the buzzards circling in the sky and says, "Shhh, they're getting closer."

2. okie

okie GT Mayor

LAMO thats funny;i ;i ;i ;i

3. Eddie C.

Eddie C. Administrator Moderator CLM

Excellent NYG, Eddie;f

4. MarksGlock22

MarksGlock22 The Punisher

Oh,That was good,I am crying.

5. WolfmanGK

WolfmanGK Super Plump

6. blue-tonic

blue-tonic Thats My Bush!

;i ;i My abs hurt I'm crying so hard!!!;i ;i

7. Rebeldon

Rebeldon

Yeah, but Kenny got old!

It was time the farmer get a younger rooster to replace Kenny. When a young rooster, named Brooster, showed up in the barnyard, Kenny went out to meet him, but Brooster was rude. "Get out of my way, you old cock!" Brooster said, "I'm the new rooster around here!"

"Please don't run me out completely", Kenny begged. "Just give me one hen."

"No way!" Brooster replied. "You're too old!"

"If you think I'm too old, then I'll make a bet with you", Kenny said. "If you can beat me in a race around the barn, then I'm out of here and I don't get any hens. But if I win the race, all I get is one hen."

"Heck!" Brooster said, "It's a deal."

"But wait!" Kenny said. "Since I'm so old, I only have to run around the barn twice, and you have to run around the barn three times. What do you have to loose?"

Brooster thought about it, and he believed he still wouldn't have any trouble beating old Kenny in a race. "You're on!" he said.

Kenny said, "On your mark, get set, go..." Then they were off. Brooster darted way ahead of Kenny, quickly leaving him behind. Kenny didn't even finish half a lap around the barn before young Brooster passed him. Then, just as Brooster was about to pass Kenny again, the farmer stepped out on his front porch with his shotgun, aimed it at Brooster and blew him away.

As Brooster's feathers floated down, the farmer said, "Damn! That's the third queer rooster I bought this week."

8. NYGunman

NYGunman o.oO0Oo.oO0Oo.o

A great ending to a good joke!