Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Jr. Engineer
129 Posts
dude...:shocked: ouch... what happened? you ok? That doesn't look so good... I think yer gonna need a lot of duct tape to fix that!

:motorcycle: :sad:

·
Boat Life ©
13,046 Posts
How much ligher is your wallet after you got those chicks to get near your bike? :supergrin:

·
Jason
325 Posts
But O The MEMORIES. It was fun while it lasted. Now Buck Up and go out and Buy a New Bike. Go on Get Going What are You Waiting For. Your Still There You Havn't Left Yet.
John

·
Long Time Lurker
302 Posts
sorry for the loss man....

:beer: :beer: :beer:

·
JAFO
14,392 Posts
I'm so sorry, hope you are OK.

·
Banned
65,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Our time together were short (one year, three weeks and 16,549-miles) but sweet. She will be missed.

I took my Brutale out the other night but it's not quite the same. I might have to trade this thing in soon for something Italian and V-twin...dare I say Duckie or Goose? :shocked:

·
Registered
14,362 Posts
Originally posted by fnfalman
Our time together were short (one year, three weeks and 16,549-miles) but sweet. She will be missed.

I took my Brutale out the other night but it's not quite the same. I might have to trade this thing in soon for something Italian and V-twin...dare I say Duckie or Goose? :shocked:
Man unless Guzzi has changed in the last couple of years, the last one I rode was a tractor. It had the 4 valve heads. I had the hots to buy one based on how it looked, but after the test ride I had to say "no thank you".

·
Banned
65,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I doubt that ABS would have made a difference. I was barely going 30-MPH. The suspension might have made a difference though. The Telever and Paralever designs were designed specifically for riding on the streets in any and all conditions.

·
Registered
105 Posts
that does look pretty twisted for just 30mph.
are Aprilia's just that delicate?
Stil have my '96 916 looking for a new home if interested, and it won't set you back near as much as the new ones

·
Semper Fi
7,260 Posts
It saddens my heart to see those pics. :sad: Glad you weren't hurt.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts