Home > Political & Other Important Issues > Political Issues > Far left group planning riot at Lindsey Graham's house tomorrow morning

Far left group planning riot at Lindsey Graham's house tomorrow morning

1. Folks this is terrorism and in direct contrast to a constitutional republic. If a stand is not taken, the next step will be to terrorize people at the polls. This is uncalled for and unacceptable.

2. This is escalating at an exponential rate. It's way past time for there to be serious consequences for this crap. It isn't going away by just playing nice and being afraid of upsetting the terrorists.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

3. :strong: ... :bringiton:

4. Pu a half dozen secret service officers in the house and have about 100 feds in riot gear ready to make arrest. Let them find out the feds are not playing.

5. don't mind some shootin' going on, as long as the right people get shot:

Harry Callahan

6. I don't really want to start a new thread for this so I'll just put it here.

Also, terrorists are harrassing people in their homes again in Portland tonight.

[​IMG]

7. The similarities between 1917 Russia and the U.S. today are stunning.

8. 2 words: sedition & Gitmo.

9. I sat through eight years of Barack Obama's presidency and judged him fairly and never, not one time, called for any sort of violence against him or anyone else. I abhorred those who did and I was even afraid the man would get assassinated.

Now, these leftists are openly talking about using terroristic violence to influence the direction of our government and this must not be tolerated. The response to this sort of rhetoric, and hopefully not an action, needs to be swift and it needs to be harsh.

It's almost as if the Bolshevik revolution is playing out again right in front of our very eyes.

I worry for this country's future.

10. I'd prefer sedition and gallows in Lafayette Square for anyone that tries to overthrow our government.

11. While I would too, that would make this Canadian twat into a martyr. Gitmo his ass and make the perp walk as public as possible.

12. [​IMG]