Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

81 - 98 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Thanks guys. Crossing my fingers for UK.

I've been thinking long and hard about other options over the last few days.

On a positive note, I came up with a novel new burpees workout today: Vertical leap burpees race to 100. I found a ceiling in the lab that is 20" above my fingertips and touched it at the top of 100 burpees. That took my time from 8-9 min. to 14 min. :rofl: Fantastic workout!

·
Registered
890 Posts
fnCNc- fn' Chuck Norris contraption: aplty coined by Oily Jack, this is any of the numerous 'glide board' home gyms whereby one lifts percentages of one's body weight by sitting on said glide board and pulling/pushing against cables and pulleys. Recommended accessories are: unitards, sweat bands, gloves, straps, and if possible, located next to the Smith machine.

·
Banned
13,031 Posts
Voodoo Doll:

When a S&C member is having a rough go of it due to health/injury/other matters.

"Man, I'm sick as ****, who the hell is using the voodoo doll on me again?"

·
10mm defender
2,398 Posts
You guys have put together a really good sticky here, thanks.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
I suppose this is the right place for this question. Can someone tell me what the heck a "globo" is? I take it to mean a sort of gym idiot, someone who doesn't know what they're doing but acts like they do, or lifters who only care how they look and are into broscience and stuff. anyone know for sure?

·
Registered
10,976 Posts
I suppose this is the right place for this question. Can someone tell me what the heck a "globo" is? I take it to mean a sort of gym idiot, someone who doesn't know what they're doing but acts like they do, or lifters who only care how they look and are into broscience and stuff. anyone know for sure?
Better late than never!

"Globo" usually refers to the gym.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Globo Gym

·
Registered
10,976 Posts
Unfortunately not. I practically never watch it, however. 90% of the TV watching is by our little ones, and that's not even very much.

I've seen Dodgeball. That's one of the funniest movies I've ever seen. "If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball!" :rofl:

81 - 98 of 98 Posts