close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Fantastic service at GLOCKMEISTER

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Cliffmeister, May 17, 2007.

1. Cliffmeister

Cliffmeister

This is my first post on GT. I have been reading for a few years but only recently signed up.

I purchased my G20 from Glockmeister a couple of years ago and have enjoyed the nearly perfect performance of the gun. In the last few weeks I have had a few light strikes, and I read on GT that owners of the G20 & G21 have also had the same problem, and that replacing the 4256 trigger bar with the 4256-1 will fix the problem. I stopped by Glockmeister last week and picked up the 4256-1 for only $14 with the intention of changing it out myself. But things have gotten busier and I realized I was never going to get time to take my gun apart and replace my part. This morning I took my gun over to Glockmeister on the way to work with the intention of leaving it with them and paying them to change out the part, but they changed it out in just a few minutes while I waited, and they did not charge me for the work! They also installed my night sights at the same time for a very reasonable fee! (They work for too little I think) I am so happy I did not need to leave my gun, I feel naked without it because I always carry concealed when I am not at work.

Anyway, I like to let be known when I find people you can trust to give great service and wont rip you for your money. From now on I will let Glockmeister take care of my gunsmith needs, its too easy and inexpensive.

2. VN350X10

VN350X10

+1 on their service....and they're rightious on mail order service also.

and welcome to Glocktalk !

uncle albert

3. Bonedoc

Bonedoc

Agree 100% - great service at all venues. And reasonably priced. Like Glockmeister.