Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Taking up room and they need to go. Paypal is ok, I'll eat the additional charge.

Uncle Mike's fanny pack
Retails for 28.94 + shipping and handling
http://www.opticsplanet.net/uncle-mike-s-gunrunner-fanny-pack-holsters.html
Asking $15 plus shipping. Used but in good shape has a lot of life left. Fits a Glock 19.

A modest fanny pack holster that accommodates all basic firearm sizes and allows a quick, smooth draw, and one-handed return

* Plain black belt pack has three zip compartments
* Reholster and close Hook & Loop with one hand – without taking your eyes off surroundings
* Hook & Loop back panel and a 12" strap included to position and secure firearm
* 1 1/2"-wide adjustable nylon web belt with quick-release buckle
* Small: 11 1/2" x 5 3/4". Fits small frame 2" barrel revolvers, most .380 autos and some sub compact 9mm or .40 autos
* Medium: 12 1/2" x 6 1/8". Holds compact 9mm, .40 and .45 autos, 2" - 3" barrel medium revolvers and most full-size service pistols
* Large: 12 1/2" x 7". For larger autos and 4" barrel revolvers.
***SOLD PENDING FUNDS*** TDI / KaBar fanny pack
retails for 29.95 + shipping and handling
http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/PACK115-33.html
Asking $20 plus shipping. In great shape. Used a couple of times. Will fit a full sized semi-auto pistol.

Constructed of polyester, this fanny pack conceals your weapon while still allowing for quick draw. Designed for both right-handed and left-handed shooters and is large enough for full-size handguns, magazines, knives, flashlights, badges, wallets or other gear. Features mesh exterior pocket 5.5"x 4", small zippered pocket 5.5"x 5.5", two magazine pockets 4.5"x 2"x 1" and 4.5"x 1.25"x 1", waist strap adjustable from 32" to 45", two belt keepers, and double zippered main compartment. Wear around your waist or attach to your belt or vest.
E-mail or PM with any questions or additional pis. atomic at hot mail dot com.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry, it sold. I do have the Uncle Mike's available. I'll take $10 plus shipping and paypal (if you pay that way). If not, no worries.

Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts