fake or not?

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by Ersatz0906, Nov 5, 2005.

1. Ersatz0906

Ersatz0906

hello guys
    I have .45 given by my uncle last year pa but its not registered but just last 4 months, meron tayo amnesty for the loose firearms, so i registered my gun thru a friend of my GF for the cost of 3000pesos. but you have to surrender your gun, so I did. after that they returned my gun with a piece of paper (photocopy) of application form for firearm wala nang iba just photocopy na form pero meron stamped ang sabi authenticated by police superintendent with a signature of a officer, he signed in a photocopied paper.

is it still legit?

no reciept or anything just photocopy

2. cebuboy

cebuboy toy soldier

the important thing is to have the landbank sbr. and btw its good only for 6 months if the card is not yet issued.

3. i_am_infinity

i_am_infinity Pang Altar

dre kung amnesty what they would've asked u to do was...(d ko maalala kung ganito nga ang sequence but lahat yan ung ginawa ko) hehehe :)

1. check the serial # if it has any records or not

2. if it's clear they will ask u to apply for a PTT for the balistic tests

3. once u rcv ptt u will go to crame for the balistic

4. after balistic they will give u a "SET" of application form...hindi pwede xerox kasi 4 pages set dapat un with markings on top of the form with E.O. 390 which is the amnesty order

5. submit the 3 requirements plus the application form and u pay and get a receipt and after that they give u a claim stub with the claim date on it...which is usually 3wks to more than a month. u pay only 2k for everything...i was able to help some friends (3 licenses) apply for amnesty.

what did they give u...receipt, claim stub, etc. what???

4. 3kings

3kings SalingPusa

you a right infinity. ganun ang procedure for amnesty. for a .45cal pistol it should be 2k for high power its 3k.

ersatz the best thing to do is to check it out and have it verified in crame

5. vega

vega

Dude, everytime you give money to the government, there has to be a receipt. Look at your RC. I hope you're not taken or bye-bye P3k.

vega

6. i_am_infinity

i_am_infinity Pang Altar

3kings,

thanks..grabe lang talaga red tape they made me come back for several times before telling me what i need to do. isa isa nila sinabi sakin requirements. btw r u a member of Club 1911 nila Doc Joey? thanks

7. Ersatz0906

Ersatz0906

meron naka stamp na valid for 2 years upon approval by c,fed

my friend also register his .22 thru his military friend pro ganun din walang resibo at photocopy lng

where could i verify my serial no.? meron ba clang website na pwede e check yung serial mo? or do I have to go camp delgado(iloilo)?

8. 3kings

3kings SalingPusa

yup member din sa kabilang club (yung within gt lang)yung recent na amnesty naka 2pistol at 1 rifle ako pinaregister actually mabilis naman. napansin ko lang ang dami palang pinoy na meroong mahahaba

9. i_am_infinity

i_am_infinity Pang Altar

i'm a friend of Gerard and sila Timmy and PJ.

10. Vault Keeper

Vault Keeper

I thought .45 ACP are high caliber pistol already? Or are you referring to rifles sir?

11. 3kings

3kings SalingPusa

yes sir i was referring to high power rifles sir