Glock Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is a fair market value for a Gen 3 G21 SF RTF2 these days?
Box, Docs, 2 mags. Maybe 10 rounds fired.

Please move this thread if I posted my question in the wrong forum.

Thank you.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
On Gunbroker it might be a little more to the right person.

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
If you can get it for $4-450, I would snag it right up in the condition you described. In my experience, you can at the very least double what many sellers claim the round count to be and then some. Just get good pics or inspect it accordingly.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
I want one too.

Reactions: H2O MAN

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Anything RTF2 will be pricey. How long do you want to look before you get one? I would pay a little extra if it is a must have for you rather than wait a LONG time to save $50.

·
NRA Patron Member, Blue Knights Member
684 Posts
I just paid $499 for a new old stock G21sf rtf2 at my local gun emporium. I guess that was a good price.

·
Registered
24 Posts
BTW, I am the buyer in this scenario.
i purchased that same model for 425 with 2 magazines. the price will depend on your location and what is hot at this time there

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
That's one of those guns that I kick myself for not buying when I had the opportunity. I was looking at one NIB at a gunshow not long after they came out, had money in the pocket to get it and passed it up.

Haven't seen another since.

·
NRA Patron Member, Blue Knights Member
684 Posts
It really is amazing how location effects prices on certain models. I live in a rural area where larger pistols seem to be more common. I bet in cities the small frame Glock's have higher prices than here.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
More restrictive laws in ban states affect prices too.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.