GlockTalk Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5,047 Posts
TuLAmmo is low quality ammo. Your gun gets very dirty and the smoke smells bad...
I've always heard that, but that wasn't my experience when I shot some the other day. It was decently accurate, too.

·
Registered
6,258 Posts
Sig's P365 DOES NOT LIKE STEEL CASED AMMO.
Thay are several videos on the tube that explains it, just avoid steel case ammo.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Has anybody polished the chamber on their pistol that wouldn’t digest Tula? Is there any difference between Tula and Wolf? I want my pistol to run any 9mm ammo.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
So, you go out and buy a high quality Sig Sauer firearm....

Then proceed to feed it the absolute cheapest junk ammo you could possibly find.

What, the store was out of Nigerian surplus?

·
G43 Fanboy
1,590 Posts
I've always heard that, but that wasn't my experience when I shot some the other day. It was decently accurate, too.
I don’t know if your batch was different than mine.... But I definitely experienced a lot of white smoke (that smelled bad) and a lot carbon on my gun after shooting TuLammo - more than from shooting other budget “range grade” ammo such as Geco, S&B, PMC or Federal and CCI Aluminum case, etc. I also noticed relatively low powder charge - just enough to cycle my Glock reliably, but nothing like other “budget” ammo I listed above. Accuracy seemed okay, though, on par with other ammo.

·
Previously nutsnax
684 Posts
I like tula. I need to find a bunch of steel tula .40 to stockpile.

Ive found that shooting steel in small guns is a no no.... P365 qualifies as a small gun... However, using it as range ammo is good.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts