close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Factory/Lone Wolf/Jarvis/KKM/Federal Barrel?

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Russell Lang, Jan 8, 2010.

1. Russell Lang

Russell Lang

Would like to get a 357 Sig barrel for my G-23, and my only experience has been with Jarvis barrels, which worked well, but were expensive. For occasional use, and just to have for fun, which barrel would you buy, and why?. Not intending to shoot lead, so have no problems using the factory 357 barrel either. Would appreciate input from those who have/had any accessory barrels for your Glock, regardless of caliber. Thanks

2. Fire_Medic

Fire_Medic Polymer Butcher CLM

If you're not going to shoot lead and can afford it I would recommend just getting a factory barrel. Why not, then you basically have a G32 as all the internals are the same on both guns.

If you want to save some money then buy a LW. Really just personal preference, but like I said if you can afford it, why not have a Glock barrel.

3. drjustice

drjustice Super Senior

I have used Lone Wolfe barrels for a long time. They seem to be more accurate, at least for me. Had other manufactured barrels including factory, some needed fitting, not living up to the claims of match grade, or substantial advantage over LW. I would steer clear of Federal.
    [​IMG]

4. Hound_dogs_01

Hound_dogs_01

i would HIGHLY reccommend the lone wolf barrels... i have about 2000 rounds through mine with ZERO FTE or FTF's....

Alex

5. G26S239

G26S239 NRA Patron

I like KKM barrels they are very well made with drop in reliability.