Facebook Says It Will Censor NY Post's New Story About Hunter Biden On Its Platform

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by rock_castle, Oct 14, 2020.

1. rock_castle

rock_castle Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness

DonGlock26, IDCG, CAcop and 6 others like this.
  2. walkinguf61

walkinguf61

I hope trump sued and makes them lose “ provider” status and make them a “ publisher “.

3. Fatboy2001

Fatboy2001

Sounds about right. Fakebook is a huge farce. Fakebook "fact check" - :animlol:

"According to Stone's LinkedIn, he has previously worked as a western regional press secretary at the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, a press secretary for former Senator Barbara Boxer (D-CA), and a communications director for House Majority PAC."

4. jeanderson

jeanderson Making America great again! Platinum Member

This POS is the worst of the social media giants...
    [​IMG]
    He's got money coming out of his ass, and he's not afraid to throw it around for his leftist causes.

The blatantly pro-Biden group called Center for Tech and Civic Life (CTCL) got a $250 million contribution from Suckaturd's Facebook last month.

From this article ...

The CTCL was first exposed by the Capital Research Center and in a complaint filed August 28 with the Wisconsin Elections Commission (WEC) that the organization is comprised of Barack Obama allies expert in driving registered Democrats voters to the polls. Despite its claims of non-partisanship, CTCL’s officials have a documented history of involvement in left-of-center grassroots political initiatives, and anti-Republican and anti-Trump statements on social media.

Grants thus far from CTCL have gone to five cities in the battleground state of Wisconsin ($6.3 million in total), all run by Democrats, and Democratically controlled Philadelphia ($10 million) and Delaware County ($2.2 million), one of the city’s four bordering counties. Pennsylvania is another battleground state.

The Philadelphia Inquirer reported that CTCL plans to open at least 800 polling places across the city, set up 15 neighborhood elections offices for in-person early voting using mail ballots and install at least 15 mail ballot drop boxes across the city. The money will also be used, the article said, to give poll workers coronavirus hazard pay of an additional $100, and buy equipment to dramatically increase the processing of mail ballots.

Mail-in voting, some argue, is rampant with fraud.

When the Wisconsin mayors announced their grants in early July, they characterized CTCL as “a nationally-recognized, nonpartisan 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization of civic technologists, trainers, researchers, election administration and data experts working to help modernize U.S. elections.”

But the 27-page sworn complaint filed by Chicago political activist Jay Stone alleges that CTCL is using the “Wisconsin Safe Voting Plan” and its stated mission of educating “the public about government and democracy” as cover to influence the final outcome in Wisconsin for Biden. In 2016, Trump won Wisconsin over Hillary Clinton with just 0.77 percent of the vote. Among other charges, the complaint accuses the Wisconsin mayors of failure to acknowledge the real agenda behind the grant money.

There is a staggering amount of money being used by these social media giants, all going to support one side. Their funding comes from you and me, and government is doing nothing to stop this monopoly, because almost every congressman gets money from these bastards.

Sharkey, tm255, Sherlock913 and 4 others like this.
  5. rock_castle

rock_castle Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness

It blows my mind that an American media organization would censor a news story about political corruption by a presidential candidate just a few weeks before the election in order to help that candidate win.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2020
    Sharkey, Trebore, GlockPride and 8 others like this.
  6. Lonestar 48

Lonestar 48 Silver Member

I just posted that article on FB; wonder how long it will stay up, or if I get a temporary jail sentence?

7. jeanderson

I'm seriously thinking of creating a Facebook account and posting pro-Trump / anti-Biden articles. See how long it takes the bastards to take it down.

8. Lonestar 48

Lonestar 48 Silver Member

You should. Me and several friends do the same thing. I've lost friends and relatives on there, even a couple in real life, but also had a lot of great discussions. I've had posts deleted with no explanation given, some with an explanation, some covered up by fact checkers, put in jail a couple of times for few days. It's refreshing! Fighting the man

ExecutiveWill and jeanderson like this.
  9. pipedreams

pipedreams "Knowledge Speaks - Wisdom Listens,"

10. ackvil

ackvil CLM

My posting of the NY Post articles lasted for about two hours.

11. Sherlock913

Sherlock913 If the coronavirus doesn't take you out, can I?

I post once in a blue moon on FB and I tried to post this Prager U video on Democrat history and it was shadow banned. So I recut it by adding video in front of it, to hide what the video actually was, shadow banned again.

12. pipedreams

pipedreams "Knowledge Speaks - Wisdom Listens,"

13. happyguy

happyguy Man, I'm Pretty

Carlson described this as an illegal donation in kind. At least that's what I think he said.

Regards,
    Happyguy :)

Officer's Match and CAcop like this.
  14. BlueBacker

BlueBacker

15. 63Bravo

63Bravo

I don’t have a ******.
    So.... I don’t Facebook.

16. callihan_44

callihan_44 INFIDEL

Did they censor the Russia collusion hoax articles ? I don’t remember hearing it about it ...no proven facts ever produced it was true

17. jeanderson

So I went and created a Facebook account. Posted a link to the NY Post story. This morning, I tried to login and got a message saying my account has been disabled because "... your account, or activity on it, does not follow our Community Standards". In the explanation of Community Standards, it states "The goal of our Community Standards has always been to create a place for expression and give people a voice."

Really? Give people a voice? You silenced mine in less than a day.

On the one hand, I just laugh at this as I don't give a flying fig about Facebook. On the other hand, I find this truly frightening. The tech giants control more of our lives every day. They are run by people of one political persuasion. Fairness and protecting your rights are the very last thing they care about.

18. Officer's Match

Officer's Match S.R.D. v

**** you twitter and facebook. Strip them of their protection.

19. jeanderson

Nothing will change. Twitter, Google and Facebook pour millions into Washington. Congress gladly takes their money - Republicans as well as Democrats.

20. tm255

tm255

Single party controlling virtually all of the media.

1933 Germany deja vu?