GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,271 Posts

·
Registered
30,214 Posts
Anyone expecting a rational response from an irrational organization is also being irrational. Abandon the book of faces.
Let them wallow in their delusional “thinking” until they face the reckoning.

·
Man, I'm Pretty
29,956 Posts
It would seem leftists are becoming hysterical. I think it is because they realize they are losing this election.

Regards,
Happyguy :)

·
Registered
8,076 Posts
If that Monty Python reference incites violence, my sig line will start WWIII.

·
Registered
8,105 Posts
I just spent more time on the Babylon bee (something I never heard of) reading the article than I've spent on FB in the last month.

Thanks

·
What did I come in here for?
10,944 Posts
Has anyone ever accused FB of being able to take a joke?

But wait, could it be virtue signalling? FB pretending to be looking out for the safety of a SC nominee the that everybody in the left hates? Saying yeah, we look out for the other side, too.

·
I'm your huckleberry....
17,476 Posts
Has anyone ever accused FB of being able to take a joke?

But wait, could it be virtue signalling? FB pretending to be looking out for the safety of a SC nominee the that everybody in the left hates? Saying yeah, we look out for the other side, too.
Have you ever seen CEO Mark Suckerberg? He looks like a mamma's boy who got beat on a lot when young. This is his chance to get back at all the bullies throughout his pathetic life. MORE POWER!!!!!! Bwwwhhhaaaaa!!!!

Reactions: Dave Brubaker

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
By using facebook and twitter you are supporting the democRAT party. If you use it, cancel it now. Life will continue without it.

Reactions: mike from st pe
1 - 16 of 16 Posts