close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Face to face with evil... creepy stories

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Just_plinking, Feb 6, 2013.

1. Just_plinking

Just_plinking

I really enjoyed that thread about "creepy things in the woods" or whatever it was, but it died a long time ago so...

I wanted to make a thread about creepy evil things that you have encountered personally (more creepy woods stories fit the bill also) that make your hair stand on end, material or not.

I had one.

I was about 9 or so. My dad went into walmart and left me and and my brother in the truck (he was about 5). Some guy came up to my window, and started asking me about the trim on the tailgate (our truck was a '90 ranger lariat, with factory trim). He was saying He had a ranger, and wanted to get "that tailgate cover" on his truck, and would I please come out and show it to him.

My "this ain't right" meter went off, so I stayed in the truck and told him my dad would be back, and he could tell him about it. The guy just kept trying to coax me out of the truck, then eventually left.

When my dad got back, I told him what happened, but he dismissed it, and we went on our way. I wish I was more mature at the time because I now know that he was a child molester, and was trying to abduct me at the time. I feel bad, because If i'd known better, we could have alerted the cops, and tried to stop him. But I was a naive kid, and didn't really understand.

I have no doubt that if I got out of that truck, i'd probably have ended up dead. I'm glad I listened to my gut.

I'm pretty sure I was face to face with evil that night, anyone else got a similar story?

2. Batesmotel

Batesmotel

I worked with the Lafferty Brothers just weeks before they went over the edge. They were tile layers and I was installing cabinets on a big condo complex. Listened to some sick stuff. One thought he was a prophet and they killed the other ones wife and baby.

Google them. Pure evil.

3. IQof1

IQof1

i met Bill and Hillary twice.....

4. Glock20 10mm

Glock20 10mm Use Linux!

Well... that's end of the thread there!

5. HauntedAlabama

HauntedAlabama

You pretty much win

6. itstime

itstime

How do you sleep at night!!!!!!!

7. *ASH*

*ASH* FURBANITE

i dont see the hope for epicness like the Woods thread :crying:

8. Just_plinking

Just_plinking

Weren't trying to be epic, just entertained. Sorry if it fell short.

9. IQof1

IQof1

light on, door to my underground bunker bolted, pacifier in, cuddling my pillow under my blanket and closet door removed.

a case of beer helps as well.

10. *ASH*

*ASH* FURBANITE

no you got it wrong , my bad . it was a joke . rye dry one but i was joking sorry .:wavey:

11. Just_plinking

Just_plinking

No worries, but you have to have something to add, fiction or otherwise :supergrin:

12. *ASH*

*ASH* FURBANITE

one day when i was about 9 years old , i was down at our pond while my dad was plowing the fields , i was just a little to young to reach the clutch lol.
    well i was playing around the pond and i heard a bull frog croaking . BUT , it was a different kinda croak , i dunno just different so it peaked my interest . so as i got closer i wondered why this huge bullfrog was letting me get close to it .
    so i reached down and grabbed it , as i pulled it up out of the water low and behold the bottom half of frog had a huge Moccasin attached to it !!

i picked up and up and this snake just hanging on this frog . scared the hell out of me . true story .

13. ilgunguygt

ilgunguygt Enslaved in IL

When I was in high school I had a cutlass that I put a small fortune in. BUilt the 455 myself(with an uncles help) and it was one bad ride. I paid for all of it by working after school and weekends at Hardee's. I used to work the midnight shift a lot because no one else wanted to, and they would pay me more per hour. We hired a gay guy once to work midnights. He wasnt a bad guy, friendly, but kind of weird(not because he was gay, just weird). One night he didnt show up for work. On monday I stopped in for breakfast on my way to school and the manager said "hey, check this out!" On the front page of the Springfield newspaper was this guys picture. He was arrested Saturday night for the rape and murder of a 12 year old boy. He was apparently caught in his hotel room with the dead body. I worked every weekend in the kitchen with this guy, just me and him for almost a year. You talk a lot on midnights when its just you and another guy. That freaked me out for awhile.

14. *ASH*

*ASH* FURBANITE

damn :wow::wow:

15. larry_minn

larry_minn Silver Member Millennium Member

I worked where I was sent around the tri state area doing inspections. I went to many private residences, businesses.etc.
    This one place in middle of nowhere. I went into the shed with owner and as we got closer to building....The more uncomfortable I was. He was a strange looking dude.
    He always wanted to crowd close behind me.
    I just wanted him to stay the heck away, and get out of there. I have always said "trust your instincts"

16. TBO

TBO Why so serious? CLM

I've talked to a number of people who went on to murder someone. The one who really creeped me out later beat his GF then strangled her with a curtain cord in the bathroom shower of a motel room.

17. ilgunguygt

Its weird, but I wasnt exactly surprised when I heard the news. How about you? When you heard what the guy did, in the back of your mind were you like, "Huh, not really a surprise?"

18. TBO

TBO Why so serious? CLM

Not one bit. The guy was a dope smoker, lived in a crap/flop room, had odd skin (probably from living his skid row lifestyle), but what really stood out were his eyes. They were like a shark, dead, and black. Soulless.
    My agency had arrested him on a domestic with the same gal. After being arraigned in court on the charge he was released (misdemeanor). We found out he had a warrant from some place else and went to pick him up. He was hiding, but eventually answered the door. We scooped him up, and guess who was hiding in his closet? Yup, the GF from the domestic. Battered woman syndrome strengthened by substance abuse issues.

She was killed just a month or so later.

19. ilgunguygt

That whole story sounds eerily typical. Loser cant stay away from him because of the drugs, etc. I know the dead eyes look. I have always wondered if it was from the drugs or the evil soul-less-ness(if thats a word, lol)inside them. Its a creepy look though. I have seen it on other people since and I high foot it away from them!

20. certifiedfunds

certifiedfunds Tewwowist

I once accidentally saw a photo of Hillary in short pants.