GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looks like a couple big shot OU football players mixed it up with the wrong dudes in a bar bathroom. You don't need Twitter to watch the video in my link. I trained for years and have a pretty decent record but I rarely won the fight until I won the fight if you know what I mean. These old boys won it from the get go.

Wrestler/MMA Fighter Speaks Out After He & His Brother Sent Oklahoma WR To Surgery After Bar Fight (VIDEO + TWEETS) | Total Pro Sports Wrestler/MMA Fighter Speaks Out After He & His Brother Sent Oklahoma WR To Surgery After Bar Fight (VIDEO + TWEETS)

·
Mentally Frozen
26,551 Posts
Big rottweiler got bit by pitbulls.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I loved the video. A buddy of mine sent it to me yesterday. Im sure the the guys down the hall heard "Yall aint playing around!" all day long.

Dont screw with a guy in a college bar wearing cowboy boots.

·
Registered
968 Posts
All I had to see was that floor to know these kids couldn't aim well enough to land a punch. I guess that's where good old fashioned wrastlin' comes in handy.

Reactions: slamdunc

·
Come on man!!
15,222 Posts
The ignorance of youth. Prisons are full of young men that make decisions as these guys did. Two of my kids practice Japan Karate-Do, they would be expelled for using their training like this.

I don't see anything worth celebrating here.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The ignorance of youth. Prisons are full of young men that make decisions as these guys did. Two of my kids practice Japan Karate-Do, they would be expelled for using their training like this.

I don't see anything worth celebrating here.
I'm old coach would of bought me dinner and a beer

·
Registered
5,909 Posts
The ex-husband of a woman I know was 6'2" or three, big, loved to fight, and was a mean drunk. She told me that one night he was at a bar and he started picking on this little guy, both verbally and physically. Turned out that the little guy was a professional boxer and that big bully came home that night with a face that looked like ground beef. LOL!!

·
Come on man!!
15,222 Posts

·
The wind serenades a purified man.
4,170 Posts
I'm sure the two footballers were wondering why a ref wasn't throwing a flag and blowing his whistle!
There is always someone out there that can kick your ass.
Truer words were never spoken.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts